Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Actually that is not a bad idea adding Vatican there , of course the number of robs must be higher. To answer Sylph , well Is not that we dnt want players without gang to reach lvl 12 but imagine playing CS 1.6 alone it would not make sense no ? I think players should at least try to join a gang especially If you want to win something you will need one. In my opinion the game already is quite easy don't you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Actually that is not a bad idea adding Vatican there , of course the number of robs must be higher. To answer Sylph , well Is not that we dnt want players without gang to reach lvl 12 but imagine playing CS 1.6 alone it would not make sense no ? I think players should at least try to join a gang especially If you want to win something you will need one. In my opinion the game already is quite easy don't you think ?
    Well, yes the game is now a lot easier than it was when I played it for the first time (about 6-7 years ago), but still... I am stuck to upgrade to level 12 since day 65 (+ or -), I manage now to rob a few BG, but still 122 to go.

Maybe the key exit for this would be only changing the quantity of players to rob BG: instead of 10 x 130k power, just do it for 7 x 185k, or even 6 x 220k...

It is a lot easier to get 6 players online than 10... (that's just me speaking about my situation as my timezone is 10 hours ahead of Brazilian time and 5/6 hours ahead any european country).

I think It is the game which you have to make good friends/relationships and get a trusted gang you can robb here,not only rising the respect but also tactics tactics to robb safe.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 08-02-2016 at 05:43 AM.

Adding event in virtual gg is complicated(i think so) because there is a real gg too who need to collect people for robbs, but from 1-5 real ggs who's robbing for the events, only 1 gg is filled with good people inside, others are : 1 gg filled with selfish people who love to millk people while joining their gg, 3 others are closing their doors for joining in. So,,what should we do? Be real guys...try to creatre good friendship among the members inside the gg, admin must set the system each of players might have the chance to set autokick when GA happens or admin perhaps accept our request to open the event in virtual. These all only some idea..regards..
    Whitelove