Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default OMG_ Various Report of many single player 1 VS 1 while virtual rob?

Dear Admin,
    The game update which just being informed is interesting, but here is my opinion. For sure I, I do not want to beg any change happens after you mentioned all process done such as investigation from players’ report and you concluded that single fighter between 1 VS 1 is illegal (IF one person is joining the virtual gang). So, have you made any decision regarding any complain from 1( I replied one) player whom being smacked by gang? Will you count how many reports or complains since of gang assault to one single player? But you haven’t made any single act for handling this.

In my opinion, I wonder where the fairness is? If one person can’t do 1 VS 1 while he or she is in the virtual gang( of course non sense 1 single player can’t do gang assault, isn’t it?) , why the gang assault scan smack 1 single player? Moreover, you said that virtual gang the safest place but it is not now.

So, please be wiser, be abstain and be open minded while determining a chase or a report which each of reports taking advantage from their report. Besides that, have you made vote for this game’s update? What’s the result?
    Thanks a lot, keep up the good work!!!
    Regards,
    Whitelove
    Last edited by Whitelove; 08-12-2016 at 05:34 AM.

Hi Whitelove,

Regarding this change, we are watching very closely the feedback given by players and we will discuss what to do about it in our next meeting.

Dear Mr Shadows,
    Thanks for replying my feedback, i appreciate a lot. I , other friends who feel little dissapointed with this update believe that you and your people there know how to decide and to find the win2 solution. Why do we believe? Because you all the choosen people and we respect you all and we hope you all will give the same way as we respect you.
    Cheers,
    Best regards
    Whitelove

Ok so the things are a little bit more complicated than it seems. When Virtual gang was created it was created with 1 purpose : To Help players that did not have a gang to rob . Now as you know many top players used virtual to hunt in a safe way and not get GA. We strongly feel that it is not fair and we decided to go with this change. Another option would be to actually remove the ASSAULT button when in virtual but that means you can't assault 1 v 1 either and that means we need to give protected status to all accounts in virtual . As you know in order for you to be protected you need to be a new account and to have under 15 k respect .
    As you can see all decisions are not easy and we have to think about many things. This is again a perfect example of how players take advantage of one feature of the game that is ment to help players and ruin it for all others.
    And I will repeat , the only way you can't be assaulted in the game is only If you are protected . Virtual was not intended to protect you , it was intended to help you rob without the fear of MILK
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-19-2016 at 08:58 AM.