Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Classic not a big hit ? bring in multis on normal :D

hi crew , okay so we established that " classic version " was not a big hit only several teams played here and it got boring...

so now what about making a few multis on some accounts for normal ?

i duno maybe 1 account can have upto 2-3 multis only , this way its not just big names like Stryker , scyl , and n3nd team winning all the time

COME ON ? SAME TEAMS WIN THIS SHIT ALWAYS ? OR THE SAME PEOPLE PLAY ON 1 OTHER ACCOUNTS . ITS ****ING BORING !

SO BRING IN SOME MULTIS , AND LET SOME NEW TEAMS HEAD FOR THE TOP !!!!!

as you see in beta many people use the multis and its a big hit , you think you bring in multis to this version and you will have more credit consumption , more online all the time , people will play longer because theres more accounts to smack ?

now days you make 1x1 and have to wait hours to find a fighter ? its shit....

i like the game but it needs a change and the winners need to start changing ... you dont see arsenal fc take top league every season because it would be called

" FIXED "

so please do something and do this for maybe a test trial when a round ends have a multi version for a week or so and see how many people play ,

this would be then down to how long you played, because its easy getting some one else to make 1kk stats and milk , im saying you can make your own stats , and it would be down to you !!!!! not the camels that donate all round !!!

yeh I agree with you we need trying some new idea's, cause the same teams win again and it's boring really :/ multis need time to play you know and maybe you can delete " only training" (on 1 acc) cause some people who play on 1 team just open trainings and in my opinion from this have much stats.. If they see that multi's come maybe we will see new face's in this game

yeah its can bee a little bit intresting if multi come back

Ok so let me explain something .... If big teams here win now on 1 account .... imagine when they can make 3 accounts what will happen. Classic was us trying to see if people actually want multies and clearly since we had more people on BETA , they do not want multies.
    Now I can assure you that starting next round we will make a change that will reduce MILKS considerably and probably we will see other people in top. Now in any case 1 person can't fight 5 so clearly you will need to create a gang If you want to fight for top 5 .

okay cool , yeh thats it , its the milks , but im saying i have a few friends who would help play but it aint no where near 10-20 needed to take the top spot...

also like i said , its same winners every round same teams etc , its boring like this .. something needs to change

I liked the game back in the day when we all played this whole night But its same **** again and again plus when game deleted my account 2 times with my medals i was like hell naw am out.