Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hi all,

guy's please be mature , we r here to implement something together so negative feedback won't do anything.

whenever crew make vital change ,, we find many complainers for these changes but they getting used to it round by round.
    if anyone find why this change's sucks please let us know and we will think together to find a way.

for me i like this changes , it being about i have to plan my criminal career from day 1 , if i would be hunter ( Str ) or robber ( Int ) or gang robber ( Tol )

but i'm against top killers and how it became depend on friends more than it depends on killer it self,
    i don't think that Team can do something to help killer in this & we shouldn't allow this to happened , i just convinced that good hunter is desearve to win this .

so Beck & OnLyNewTR are right , if i have 20 friends helps me ( 20 * 2 account ) = 40 kill every TC day * 156 = 6,240 kill per round

i would like to suggest one thing to stop this ,, what about if we count only 2 kills for 1 user per round ?
    so who play for top kill MUST go rave's and find more victims to kill ,, and who depend on friends like i mention in previous example will only gain 40 kills per whole round .

Regards,
    Generozo

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Hi all,

guy's please be mature , we r here to implement something together so negative feedback won't do anything.

whenever crew make vital change ,, we find many complainers for these changes but they getting used to it round by round.
    if anyone find why this change's sucks please let us know and we will think together to find a way.

for me i like this changes , it being about i have to plan my criminal career from day 1 , if i would be hunter ( Str ) or robber ( Int ) or gang robber ( Tol )

but i'm against top killers and how it became depend on friends more than it depends on killer it self,
    i don't think that Team can do something to help killer in this & we shouldn't allow this to happened , i just convinced that good hunter is desearve to win this .

so Beck & OnLyNewTR are right , if i have 20 friends helps me ( 20 * 2 account ) = 40 kill every TC day * 156 = 6,240 kill per round

i would like to suggest one thing to stop this ,, what about if we count only 2 kills for 1 user per round ?
    so who play for top kill MUST go rave's and find more victims to kill ,, and who depend on friends like i mention in previous example will only gain 40 kills per whole round .

Regards,
    Generozo
    Haha..I am sorry but this is such a bad idea . I don't understand what it's so hard for the crew to understand that limiting things like this ( 2 kills for 1 user per round, lowering the stats from ga's,limiting milk and so on ) only make the game HARDER FOR PLAYERS THAT PLAY ALONE and EASIER FOR BIG TEAMS.Let me explain why : If i am a hunter and i play alone i will kill a lot of people in clubs but playing alone w/o any kind of help with stats means that i won't have big stats .That means i can't kill everyone and i will only kills players with low stats. When i am done killing most of them, i won't be able to make more kills since you limited it to 2/round and i dont have enough stats to kill bigger players. But the guys that make top stats WITH MILK,can kill much more than me since almost every hit for them it's a kill. Again,it's unbalanced. Another example : let's say i make 1-2 friends on this game and i am planning to play with them next round. You are limiting the stats gained from milk,that means you will make it HARDER for big teams but IMPOSSIBLE for small teams like us.If you really want to make a vital change,just imagine 2 situations : a big team with 10-15 good players + 10 donations and a small team with 2-3 good players w/o donations.Can the small team stand a chance?In my opinions,there are no "hunters" right now.Even my grandma or a new player can hunt and make kills and stats if 10 players give him good stats in early days.

Also, the game right now its so boring.You really need to diversify it.Right now it's only about making 2kk early,buying hookers,using items and robbing until final day like a robot.You need to make a change so the game won't be decided only by that.Every player that wants top play the same and i really find that boring and predictive.I have some good ideas for this,if you want to hear them just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Haha..I am sorry but this is such a bad idea . I don't understand what it's so hard for the crew to understand that limiting things like this ( 2 kills for 1 user per round, lowering the stats from ga's,limiting milk and so on ) only make the game HARDER FOR PLAYERS THAT PLAY ALONE and EASIER FOR BIG TEAMS.
    Do you have better idea to stop teams supporting top killers - please share it .

Let me explain why : If i am a hunter and i play alone i will kill a lot of people in clubs but playing alone w/o any kind of help with stats means that i won't have big stats .That means i can't kill everyone and i will only kills players with low stats. When i am done killing most of them, i won't be able to make more kills since you limited it to 2/round and i dont have enough stats to kill bigger players.
    But the guys that make top stats WITH MILK,can kill much more than me since almost every hit for them it's a kill. Again,it's unbalanced. Another example : let's say i make 1-2 friends on this game and i am planning to play with them next round. You are limiting the stats gained from milk,that means you will make it HARDER for big teams but IMPOSSIBLE for small teams like us.If you really want to make a vital change,just imagine 2 situations : a big team with 10-15 good players + 10 donations and a small team with 2-3 good players w/o donations.Can the small team stand a chance?In my opinions,there are no "hunters" right now.Even my grandma or a new player can hunt and make kills and stats if 10 players give him good stats in early days.
    I do believe that Top killer badge should goes for the best hunter & best hunter means the one who collect stats from other weak players & also run hiding from other stronger players before getting haunted ,, that can be called best hunter and that deserve top killer badge , nevertheless you still have a chance to go for limited rave's and hunt there.
    top killer badge must be not that easy to be given if i have a team or if i'm a slower hunter.

Regards,
    Generozo

You do not need 20 friends. 5 Friends is enouhg to get +40 kills per a tc day. Thats why Multi system has to come back. Every player has +4 acc.

Do you have better idea to stop teams supporting top killers - please share it .
    Yes, i have a better idea. Make anonymous raves . Whatever change you make, it will be easy to go through the system and play dirty.

I do believe that Top killer badge should goes for the best hunter & best hunter means the one who collect stats from other weak players & also run hiding from other stronger players before getting haunted ,, that can be called best hunter and that deserve top killer badge , nevertheless you still have a chance to go for limited rave's and hunt there.
    top killer badge must be not that easy to be given if i have a team or if i'm a slower hunter.
    Please show me 2-3 hunters in this round that have good stats without any help from his friends with hits or milk.I can show you only one : Becks. If i put 2kk stats in day 15-20 and day i go hunt and make nice stats and kills until the end, in my opinion , it doesn't mean that i am a good hunter or a good player,it means nothing.As i've said,even my grandma can hunt with top stats.

But in actual mechanism there will always be the possibility of donation kills from friends. To efficiently stop game like this kills system must be change, players should not be possible to boost kills. One way to do this, for example, may be insert to rave bot players (something like we have in virtual gang). This bot players will appear randomly in raves and only killing them will give kills (not stats). So standard hunt will still exist, we can make 1vs1 and GA on other players, but only true killers (who spend more time i rave) will make true kills.
    To make this not too monotonous and boring you can make few kinds of bots, like:
    - typeA (must be kill within 5s)
    - typeB (must be kill within 4s)
    - typeC (must be kill within 3s)
    - typeD (must be kill within 2s)
    - typeE (must be kill within 1s)
    - and any other interesting requirements for kill them, killing better bot can make more profit (like more kills or you can enter fractional kills, like 0.1, 0.5, and max 1 - when we kill the best bot).
    This solution could be improved at each edition, practice will show which direction you need to go further. That would be a true reflection of who spend more times in clubs and hunts, not kills only his donators.

And one another idea: put to winner list also top5 gang leader (credits as a prize). Why? Because be a gang leader during in all round need the same hardo work as other type of winners. But this top5 gang leader should be calculate not only by gang position at the end of round but also including other factor, like:
    - gang points at the end
    - gang power at the end
    - how long account was as a leader during in round
    - how many new players was invate by this account when he was a leader and how long this players play in his gang
    - and all other factor that could be taken into account here
    This could encourage the creation of new teams even when they have no chance of winning the other categories.