Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Mutli acc question

Hello

I did not play this game since we are not allowed to use multi accounts and now I am playing for my friends anyway Will you bring the old system or not and why? As I heard and read '' If big teams here win now on 1 account .... imagine when they can make 3 accounts what will happen'' one of the crew member wrote it. There is nothing change in the game. Still same teams will win without multi and with multi or they dont play anymore. All I want to know wil you bring the old system or not.
    Last edited by OnLyNewTR; 12-08-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Well we did have the old system on , it was called Classic . We had more players on BETA than on that version so we closed it after 15 rounds. I have to say , we realize it is hard to control people and inforce the 1 account rule because most of them do have tables , phones or simply 2 computers with 2 IPs. But we are doing our best to ban those who are not paying attention and make mistakes . Now regarding who is winning , well you are correct teams will win but not because of multies per say but cause they are 5 to 10 players or more. Most players who create second accounts on other devices are old players that know most of the tricks by now so it is quite hard to get them but make no mistake every round we ban a few.

According to your answer. Old system will be perfect if you bring it. As you said every player has 3-4 maybe more account now in order to milk etc. Also New players or who has no friend can not join the gang and can not play for top 5. I hope we will see multi account system again.

Quote Originally Posted by OnLyNewTR View Post
    According to your answer. Old system will be perfect if you bring it. As you said every player has 3-4 maybe more account now in order to milk etc. Also New players or who has no friend can not join the gang and can not play for top 5. I hope we will see multi account system again.
    Old system won't balance things...since i can assure you that a new player won't have patience and the knowledge to make 1000 rabits to raise them and to milk them later.They just have to make this game with anonymous raves and everybody will have the same chance.And that way the game will be much more competitive since everybody will play for themselves and not for milk,everybody will hunt for stats and so on..right now there are 5-10 hunters and 1k robbers..how its that balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by OnLyNewTR View Post
    Actually i am not sure if you played when multies were allowed.It was extremly boring to make 1k rabbids and rob with em. I am sure feeeeery few new players are going to make a bunch of gangs with rabbids and rob like robots with em in order to milk. However this cant solve our problem with teams and multies, since they will be able to have a bunch of rabbids and even win more positions from top 1-5 or even all top 1-5 xD. This is just my opinion anyways.

I played in rabbit system but as i said i still prefer to play with rabbits. Even now every player has 4 or more accounts so lets bring rabbit system for once lets see.