Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Chain quest suggestions

last time i played we can choose pimp gang business man but now no chooice but still if i want to play like pimp you can give stats charisma . some bad issue starts i want to play pimp i gave my stats charisma i am training charisma but quests push to me kill 20 or 30 ppl its so annoying u cant competetive hunters and its hard to find lower str than you . that's have to be change because meaningless if u dont like hunt or you are not succs other than players u cant complate quests u cant get reach high lvl also u cant enjoy i think this system have to be change. i want to more eligible this game for solo players . example which stats higher than others quest line start for this stats requirement
    Last edited by BenBernanke; 01-14-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Well , we were thinking on how to bring that back but it is a little bit more complicated than that.... There are 2 things that anonymous raves did this round, first of all it stopped teams from milking from day 5 so solo players actually have a chance but this game is not only about robbing so IF you actually want to win and be a complete player you have to hunt . Being the BEST MEANS that you are capable of robbing and hunting as well.
    But that being said next round will come with some changes to balance a little bit the current system because as you said competing now with hunters is very very hard .....