Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta feedback.

Default Beta feedback.

Please post any feedback regarding the beta game here. Any feedback that leads to changes in game features will be awarded with credits. The person rewarding the credits will decide how much credits will be awarded. Please include your id number for the live game in your feedback post so we will know where to put the credits.

on the thecrims beta i wont let me log in and when i log in try to

do a crime it says u need stamina and i have full stamina

thts all the problems im having

The beta version is working good for me! I haven't noticed something being wrong!

But, as also for the real game, I think there should be something higher to rob when you get stronger. When you're really strong, russian drug king doesn't give you anything! Niether does AC. I think there should be maybe, 3-5 more things to rob as a single person, and maybe 1-2 higher things to rob as a gang!

These extra robberies should be extra hard to reach, not something that you can reach in a few hours of playing! I Mean, you can reach russian drugking and AC stats in a few hours playing! These new robberies should take at least at few days of hard playing to get!

It would be more fun to have another thing to aim for!

Everybody plays the game differently. Some people are playing to kill the most, some to get the highest respect, and some just to have the most powerful game. And some mix all these up. I play different every round, and I would really like to have som extra robberies, both as a single player, and as when playing in a game!

One thing that i find being rather negative in the beta version, is when you do robberies, the box comes up, and you have to enter two letters. Now you have numbers as well. And the box, is rather demanding, it's loading very slowly, and it slows down my web browser. The system with the letters in the real game, is much better! I don't have any problems with that one.

Anyways, the beta version is great! If I find something wrong, I'll tell right away

ID: 1188341 D4rL1ng!

Thanks for a great game!

För lite stålar
    Jag kan göra affärer med dig 29 gånger till idag.

I got this message trying to buy drugs from the dealer! I will translate it:

"Not enough money"
    "I can make business with you 29 times today"

I didn't get my drugs, the game took 5 of my stamina, and it took one of the times that you can sell and buy drugs from, which is 30 times a day, right?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it should be this way!

ID: 1188341

Wow! It´s really good. I REALLY look forward to that
    Guys i see that you have worked a lot on that site, and its great! Good job!

You rock guys!
    Crew, good luck with the site !

Coming from Russia with Love

Name: Krist0ffer
    ID: 6179796

wtf It doesnt work 4 me it wont let me log in! is my comp busted? plz fix it (if its not my comp)

The only problem I noticed with Beta was that every time I tried to log on it would freeze my computer up and I'd have to shut down my computer and try to log back on. It eventually let me log on a few times and started again.

Default Amazing!

Hey guys! Just here to say, the game is GREAT!!! I've been playing for about a week now, and I hate to say, but this thing is totally addictive! Well, keep up the good work. If i had something to add to the game, would be a radio station, with some news reports, and maybe a sport section in the newspaper.... you know...gotta have some reading while in jail.....

the beta is great with great new futures!!

The only problem is that stamina is not refilling. didnt found any other problem. the drugs for the bitches and the special bullets should be really good!

ID: 8500071

Default about relations

My thoughts are do away with the solid relationships. instead only have the gang. The gang IS your solid relationships, and they don’t go away when you die. Also gang members shouldn’t be able to assault one another in anyway, making the gang relationships trustable, so you could ACTUALLY meet some strangers and do the larger gang robberies without worry. That is my one complaint is the ONE character I put the time into to get big enough to do the larger gang robberies…. I don’t have 11 others to pair up with, in a situation that I described, you could go and pair up with other strangers in a gang and to the robberies you normally would have a very hard time doing. and without worrying about your gangmates assaulting you.

Here are my other ideas that would pair amazingly with my previous thought….
    For 10 credits, or 10,000,000$ you may “stake out” a nightclub, rave party, whore house, or hooker mansion. Allowing you to receive a temporary “red” contact with any who enter or leave the establishment, without putting your name onto any of their lists. A limit 30 names max. can be accumulated, and it takes one game day to complete a stakeout. Also, only one stakeout may be done every 7 game days, and while doing a stakeout you cant do anything else, you’re ****ing staring at the entrance of the place so you cant attack or talk with anyone you see during the stakeout, until the stakeout is completed.

heres another golden idea:
    One of your guards can be assigned as your personal bodyguard for 1% of the total price of the guard per day.100$ guard would be 1$ per day, 800,000$ guard would be 8,000. The power of the guard is only used for you when you are attacked by another player, it is not added to robberies or when you assault someone else. It is only used as a defense against other players.
    Add some new higher priced and more powerful guards, such as: biker gang for 1000000, ninja clan for 5000000, twin female robot-assassins for 10000000... etc... or something like that.

The addition of the personal body guard and the new guard types will make stakeouts more risky than they sound.

i love the game i love the styles of dying and the strategy and the death around every corner. dont make it any easier or more bullshit because of some pussy complaining in broken english about dying too much. this is one of the best browser rpgs out there, i hope you only improve this, no drastic changes are necessary.