Quote Originally Posted by Medoz View Post
Bebynho, as you said, that you going to make BIG changes to stop milk, TO IMPROVE solo players, where it is? you just changed what? As I can see, you change that : anonymous raves no more? for what? for milk of course,but you change system on ga milk? WHO CARES???? solo hits are MUCH BETTER for hunter! back to round 90, needed 10 players to up stryker only from solo hits to huge stats, and this made really easy, as you said you want to help newbies to start hunting? HOW? now even more easier to milk to hunter stats, and how you can imagine they will start it? you think solo players can fight against team players? you think that it is big changes? you just changing same from same, lets do some rounds without normal raves, lets back, and its going and going non stop, there is no new systems, no news, its only old things, you even dont trying to make changes, because this game dont care about it, and you just keep changing what before was done, and you keep retrying this, if many people are asking, many people are leaving, why the hell you still using your systems? why the hell you dont listen to players wishes? why the hell you doing only what you want, you should delete even forum of feedback section, because you REALLY dont care, you will do what you thinking is better, you not going to make any radical changes, you just saying round after round, that you will see "we will MAKE RADICAL CHANGES" and what we can see? what we had few rounds before, all the same just one thing added from old times? WOW RADICAL CHANGES. HUGE PERFORMANCE. KEEP DOING THIS "GOOD" your job, keep loosing everyone, keep focusing on teams, keep on this " You doing really good" (sarcasm) EVEN IF WE DO FEEDBACK, YOU WILL ALWAYS WILL SAY HOW GOOD YOU WAS BEFORE CREW, HOW MANY TIMES YOU WON, WHOOO FCKING cares about this? you should focus on people feedback, and no to your ****ing victories, COME AND FIGHT AGAINST STRYKER if you that good, come, show us how you good as **** with your changes, come and show us how to win the game solo, show! stop talking this shit, and DO RADICAL CHANGES, and stop saying that you will do radical changes one time, because it is never comes. and what about new rule of trust? okay, lets do not milk our trust, lets milk our team trusts and mains accounts, its fine from you? its fine, that teams still be able to focus on milking? team with 10 players will have 22 accounts, 20 accounts for milking, thats how you doing? it is hard? what about missions for kills? should i kill 30times my friends trusts to get 300k stats? wow, big mission. what about who have no friends here? what about if they focusing solo, what about they must tryharding on focusing those missions, they will loose 30% stats just for mission or they will even disband it. and others will make it if few tc days just by using friends. so WAKE UP, AND DO THE CHANGES, stop talking about old times.
Quote all.
I just can not understand how all this news will help a new player. Ok fine the hunt in the premises but now with the locals no longer anonymous is easier for teams to main stats with disproportionate so it always runs the same game. My idea for the gang was great you have not even considered. Until the end will with 100 players, always the same. And the only loans that will run will be those of the crew. just turn around some profiles to see that the credits are those of the crew. Just look at the team ninjaboy or alessandra team, guess riddle of who credits.