Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Rave Assault (Bug?)

Hello,

First I wanna say that the change you made on the assault is great. Now everyone can play on a single page and it is indeed easier for new people to understand how assault works.

That being said I think there is some kind of bug. Either that or some people already found some kind of cheats. Today I got attacked 4 times in a rave by some person that came inside AFTER me (I know they came after because i waited inside for 10 seconds and suddenly I got attacked) and I neither saw his picture nor heard any gun sound. Nothing. Just a message that I got attacked. This happened 4 times by 4 different player and I checked the people that attacked me, they were moslty top kill people. I always see pictures and hear sounds when not-top players come inside raves. My internet is pretty fast, fast enough to at least see the person or hear gun sound.

Can you look into it or if you are already aware of this can you explain why this is happening?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilirkisi View Post
    Hello,

First I wanna say that the change you made on the assault is great. Now everyone can play on a single page and it is indeed easier for new people to understand how assault works.

That being said I think there is some kind of bug. Either that or some people already found some kind of cheats. Today I got attacked 4 times in a rave by some person that came inside AFTER me (I know they came after because i waited inside for 10 seconds and suddenly I got attacked) and I neither saw his picture nor heard any gun sound. Nothing. Just a message that I got attacked. This happened 4 times by 4 different player and I checked the people that attacked me, they were moslty top kill people. I always see pictures and hear sounds when not-top players come inside raves. My internet is pretty fast, fast enough to at least see the person or hear gun sound.

Can you look into it or if you are already aware of this can you explain why this is happening?

Thank you.
    If you have been caught once, it is normal for the attacker to save your rave / nightclub and re-enter to hit you, especially if you let respect limit.

I thought your bug, it would be the fact that when you attack someone does not appear the message of the stats, or when someone attacks you, you simply get kicked out of the rave automatically. Maybe that's why you think it's bug. When you are attacked you get out of the rave, however the page only refreshes in case you do something.
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 04-19-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Hi,

Ofc it is a cheat or a bug, that happens to me more than one time, no sound and no player inside.

There is a lack of information when a hit happens like padreestripador said, but that nothing to do it with the topic main subjet.

I can confirm this bug. Also inside the rave, google has auto-complete in every textbox, meaning that the form(and input texts) has always the same ID - Name in HTML. This, as a result makes it very easy for someone to create a bot that will assault players. I've contacted support about this and asked me to write in the forum.
    Last edited by nikosdd; 04-19-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilirkisi View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.
    We are aware of this and we are trying and testing ourselves the problem is when I tried with Memox it worked perfectly so it is a little bit hard . We will keep testing I'm very sorry for the inconvenience