Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Time difference

Default Time difference

Hi there,

Apparently there is a time difference between some countries and some start a day before the rest, so they can buy drugs as the first. Is that true?

Hi Szto,

As you may know the time is different all over the earth, so automatically if in my country in day 139(tc day) is day, maybe in yours is night
    but this goes backwards too, when is night in my country and i sleep, you may have events, do robs / sell to boat and so on
    These events are random so no one is advantaged.

There is no such thing as "start a day before the rest", we all have same events but the only difference is where you live either is day or either is night.

Thanks for your post.

Have a nice day !
    SyNkBoy

I meant TC-days, there is no need to teach me geography lessons. As I've seen on different skype conferences, some players from Romania can actually start the TC-day earlier than all others, which is a big disadvantage for everyone who has to wait 8 minutes. Therefore we, those players who wait 8 minutes for a normal TC-day to start, can't buy drugs for ships or have to start later with robbing which is not really acceptable. Prove me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Szto; 08-20-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Please make a ticket to Support Center, my colleagues will investigate it.
    http://support.thecrims.com/

Have a nice day !

Are you telling me your colleagues don't check forum? I still didnt have specific answer from my last tickets from few weeks ago. If u care, give them link or copy it private. I will not do the work for you.

Have a nice day !

Hello

All of the players are waiting for the new day update.

Hello,

So how can this be possible, to know what events are on this TC-day, while update is still on?

Look, log out from your account before the update starts, in last 2 minute click on Past Events, there you can see which event will be available next in the coming TC day before 2 min of update ends.

All clear, thanks for the reply.

Have a nice day!