Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Is this round totally fair ?

I want to ask all of you that do you thinkthat this round is totally fair ?

I filled my drugs with tons of amphetamine and i only have 110m.

Truck delivery happened today , i was online and i was in drug dealer. I could have buy tons of drugs. But why i couldnt ?
    Because ship didnt came and i couldnt sell my amphetamines.

I dont want to make this post longer , i guess this is enough for you to understand but im gonna clarify it in a sentence again.

Is this fair ?

Hello Chalkias.

First of all thank you for giving us a chance to write about this bug.
    In our life in everywhere we can face with mistakes, errors and faults in the internet even in the big companies. TheCrims made of a lot of codes and sometimes with a missing point we can face with bugs like this but certainly, players won't lose anything due to bugs or game mistakes. We have solved this bug and the big will arrive at day 129, so player won't lose anything, also you can sell your drugs to the ship.Moreover, to give your answer " Is it fair?" yes, if all of the players face with this bug, it is fair.

I hope we won't face with bugs anymore, and we are working for that. Thank you for your understanding.

/Burak.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 05-19-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Well ... you do make a point to be honest. If you had all your money in that drug and we were not able to sell clearly you were not able to stock up on new drugs. I'm very very sorry about this situation and I hope we can have this issue fixed once and for all.
    to answer your question , yes i think it is fair , it would not have been fair for the boat to not come entirely.