Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Changes r95 !!!

Default Changes r95 !!!

Hey boys here are the changes for next round ....

*Everyone starts with 5 stock market transactions. More transactions can be added from skill points.
    *Time limit in nightclubs has been changed to 15 seconds.
    *Guards now also protect you in single assaults.
    *Money Laundry item is now available all round.
    *You can attack another player twice per day.
    *True Fighter training has been changed to only reduce intelligence and charisma.
    *Max respect from stats is 8 000 000.
    *Skill point reset has been changed so you must sell hookers or buildings that are above the max quantity you can own without the skill.

Here we go

*Everyone starts with 5 stock market transactions. More transactions can be added from skill points.

So the 1st one is quite important because it will help us bring back professions ,soon,and because as we saw this round STOCK MK was quite important. We decided to link it to Skill points and by doing so players will have to strategize more.
    Another big change here , I will make sure Memox adds it to the change log , is the fact that we will activate new EVENTS that will counter Economy Booming and therefore making the Stocks more of a liability.

*Time limit in nightclubs has been changed to 15 seconds.

Well this round some raves had a limit of 10 and some of 30 and that was because of admin raves so we decided to make all 15.

*Guards now also protect you in single assaults.

It was the next logical step.

*Money Laundry item is now available all round.

So this is quite important .. We are making the ITEM available for the duration of the round but that doesn't mean we are changing the investment period , that will still be day 100. This change came due to feedback from players that still had investment on day 108 but were not able to BUY the item.

*You can attack another player twice per day.

So many problems in the assault section this round especially with the new GA and 1v1 system so after listening to feedback and some debating we decided to make it a 2 assaults limit per day GA or 1v1.
    Many will not like this , especially teams but we need to consider that TC is the only RPG that allows or allowed users to assault each other more than once a day.

*True Fighter training has been changed to only reduce intelligence and charisma.

This is quite self explanatory ...

*Max respect from stats is 8 000 000.

Some players wanted 3 some wanted 2kk but in my opinion that would hurt a lot those who actually want to make accounts for hunting and 1 v 1. It will make it very hard for them to guess the power of their opponent so I think 8 kk it is a much realistic number. Still If we are talking pure STR this is a lot of skill .

*Skill point reset has been changed so you must sell hookers or buildings that are above the max quantity you can own without the skill

Well this is quite a big change .. It means that once you reset your skill point you will actually lose the benefits you had from said skill points . Ex : I will reach lvl 12 and I have all my points in ST MK transactions once I reset I will go back to 5 transactions .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-30-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Just one thing to resalv about this all changes, good changes but, my points that want say is that this raves with assalt in raves is idiot thing, so really idiot things, raves its to stamine not to fight, i thing would be good back red relations and put assalt in assalt, remove this shit of raves puffffffffff

Hello Everyone,

There's one thing I would like to learn more about. Money Laundry item is now available all round, no problems with that. But the question is, when I have an investment but I haven't collected the money after day 100, and I haven't used any single item during the round, will I be able to use these 8 items on that investment? Or is it just for once?

And one little thing to ask, are we going to be allowed to attack our own trusted accounts? I mean will you consider it as a reason to ban next round?

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    “Every dog has his day.”

EMRE THE LORD

Quote Originally Posted by EMRE View Post
    Hello Everyone,

There's one thing I would like to learn more about. Money Laundry item is now available all round, no problems with that. But the question is, when I have an investment but I haven't collected the money after day 100, and I haven't used any single item during the round, will I be able to use these 8 items on that investment? Or is it just for once?

And one little thing to ask, are we going to be allowed to attack our own trusted accounts? I mean will you consider it as a reason to ban next round?

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    Hi there,

You will be able to activate the item Money Laundry after day 100.

It's forbidden to move stats between trusted accounts (milk, kills, etc).

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by EMRE View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,
    EMRE
    EMRE you will be able to use just 1 Item on 1 invest like always ... you can't stack items.

Quote Originally Posted by MaTeE7 View Post
    Just one thing to resalv about this all changes, good changes but, my points that want say is that this raves with assalt in raves is idiot thing, so really idiot things, raves its to stamine not to fight, i thing would be good back red relations and put assalt in assalt, remove this shit of raves puffffffffff
    I think I already explained this change and why we HAD to do it . HAD implies no other choice !!!