Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down INDIGNAÇÃO - HELP ME MEMOX REPLAY MY Ticket ID: IBN-560304 day 06/17/17

Continuo não obtendo uma resposta sobre o problema , e mais, estou indignada, pois foi fechado , e a quem eu direcionei, (memox) não leu!!!
    Como se tudo estivesse certo, como se tudo estivesse de acordo , tenho direito a replica, por favor respeitem mais os clientes, eu sou cliente desse jogo.
    Não acho uma resposta plausível depois de 5 dias responder, estamos verificando, qto tempo mais necessitam para ver isso???,
    se sim ou se não, mas por favor, respeitem mais seus clientes, eu tenho direito a replica, até que se conclua.

It is like kicking a horse in the head. They will always tell you to send a ticket to the Support Centre and it will change nothing.

Im send Peter, but Peppe only replay i go see, and , no see nothing, and close my topic, same all right

Stop with spam here please!

CLOSED AGAIN

THIS is my final warning : STOP SPAMMING ... Memox already answered Peppe's email and the answer is this :

If the boats show in VIP logs it means you have received them ... subject is closed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wile View Post
    It is like kicking a horse in the head. They will always tell you to send a ticket to the Support Centre and it will change nothing.
    Actually it did change but since we were away we took a little bit longer to answer... the max time that a ticket in support has to be answered is 48 H and I think they did.

and by the way friend If you do not change your profile status I WILL DO IT FOR You and IT WILL SAY BANNED .......

I do not care what you think about EUROPE ... YOU HAVE until lunch to make the change !!!!!