Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default New idea for trusts.

okay so its good now we can have trust accounts to play with a friend, however what if a friend was to take ban or for some reason the trust is removed ?

maybe you can have a delay between when trust accounts can happen? maybe each 50 tc days if a trust is deleted it can be re added or you can trust another player.
    once this trust is removed a player will have to wait 50tc days to reactivate a new trust. some people i have said will play with me take trust and dont play and its annoying as i have other people that would also like to play and can not.

what do you think ?

Fully agree with it because this game is a team game and now rounds are more harder the nbefore because money is more important so ofcourse im sure for this idea!

Well to be honest this can be done even without changing the code which I prefer because as you guys know when we brought back trust we encountered various problems with it. Now finally we are free of those bugs so changing the code again would just create new problems and I do not want that. Regarding your request , I can create an internal rule within Abuse that could allow people to set a second trust. I want to make things clear here, this is not something I can decide on my own so keep an eye on this post cause I will update it next week with more info regarding the matter.

any news yet beby on what has been said ? or its still in talks ? thank you