Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Feedback from newbie point of view

I'm newbie here, although i once play the crimes in the past maybe around 4-6 years ago.

• i found many new features that i don't know how to use it. When i want to know how and what can i do with those features, the explanation on those features is less detail than i expected.
    • There is translation problem or maybe it was developer and the translation for each country language doesn't coordinated well.
    • No option to buy/sell several items in bulk. Sometime I'm quite busy and want to take all my drugs and sell it quick.
    • This game only based on computer not on smartphone. Please make smartphone version or at least make it more responsive design and user friendly.

Example:

NO EXPLANATION
    1. What is ticket and how i use it, where i can use it?
    2. How stats work? how respect work?
    3. how if i want to change the language?
    4. what is condom on, until when this condom on last?
    5. When you encounter different players in nightclub how you avoid them so you can survive and not to be killed by them?
    6. what is the different between rave party and nightclub?
    7. Etc.

DID YOU EXPECT ALL OF NEWBIE TO FIND IT ON FORUM OR SUBMIT TICKET? THEY WILL SIMPLY LEAVE THIS GAME TO TRY ANOTHER GAME!!

GAME ERROR OR GOES WRONG
    the translation and the developer who develop the game is not coordinated too well.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/attachment...3&d=1500622820
    1 of the requirement display value for level up to mafioso is not working, so i dont know what exact value to have in order to level up.

"Elo harus memiliki setidaknya [nilai] kekuatan apapun (kekuatan serangan, kekuatan perampokan solo atau perampokan geng)"

if i translate this, it will be
    "you need to have at least [value] all strength (hitter strength , individual robbery strength or gang robbery)"
    it only display this, but there is no display exact value requirement..
    yes it has bar that indicates if i already surpass the requirement or not.. but IN ORDER TO KNOW if i already pass the requirement or not, its need me to often check it.

another example http://forum.thecrims.com/attachment...4&d=1500631976

"Pemulihan dengan cepat

Stamina elo akan sembuh [nilai] lebih cepat untuk [seumur hidup] menit "

if i translate this, it will be:
    "faster recovery

Your stamina will recover [value] faster for [lifetime] minutes"

i can use this 5 times, if the value for "lifetime" is correct, why there is 5, so it must be wrong, but i dont know how much minutes exactly this item will work..

================================================== ================================================== =================

Sorry if I'm rambling too much, i find it this game quite interesting (that's why i played it again now).
    Back then, I'm quite scared to go to night club in order to regain my stamina, because the chance to meet another player is quite high which i can get killed if I'm not strong enough..
    but now? i find it quite hard to find another player to kill and if by chance i meet another player, there is only veteran player with high power and less newbie.
    you guys (mods, developer team, etc) only think how to make this game more interesting for veteran player but neglected new player.
    Last edited by lhilo; 07-22-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Well there is a HELP button you can press and there you will find even a Youtube channel that will answer a lot of your question or just you the GAME GUIDE.
    About the errors in translation there is a thread on FORUM where you can post what you find and we will pass those to our translation crew. I have to be honest all the question you have posted here have an easy answer , HELP BUTTON.
    Regarding a smartphone app , I hope that will be here R 100