Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Just

Default Just

Hi,

Can you tell me why you delay all time to give us the medals we won?

We wait almost 2 weeks.You still didn't give us.

There are like 6 members in ABUSE TEAM.Is that hard for 6 members in 2 weeks to verify all top players?

I understand,they can't be here 18/24 7/7,but atleast why you don't add more admins in ABUSE TEAM,so you can finally give the medals in the same day round start?

Would you like to see players ,,buying'' credits from you,but instead of getting their cash instantly,to get the money in 2-3 weeks,as you give them their medals/prize !?

Now,regarding BETA TEAM.

They are useless,they had 6 days to verify bugs and report them to you Memox,so you can fix them.

As I can see,there are atleast 5 bugs.
    I lost like 100k stats because of your shitty bug in raves.

And I lost like 12512521515 tickets because I can't get drugs sometimes from raves,cause an error appear everytime I try to refill my energy.

I wait an answer from memox,not from your garbages Moderators,they know only to close topics.

Hi there

I will answer to the 1st question as it's related to ABUSE!
    Do you really think we intend delay announce winners to let players buy credits from us ?!!
    because I can't take this question seriously !

Now if I remember correctly you were top 9 inter last round & there is no credits prize for top 9 .. so you don't have to worry about other players prizes.

ABUSE TEAM always want & work hard to finish winners Check as fast as possible but sometimes we have many complicated things to check & investigate and it take more time , BTW we don't have to announce winners on the first day of new round start ! I don't know who told you that.

Anyway sorry for this delay & we hopefully to announce winners very soon.
    Last edited by MoDyRuLeZ; 07-23-2017 at 10:57 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Abuse Team

Quote Originally Posted by MoDyRuLeZ View Post

Anyway sorry for this delay & we hopefully to announce winners very soon.

Liar,All Crims know you got prints from that son of a bitch Freee with Firnando TeamViewer,and you don't have balls to ban him,just **** off.
    You delay to give me my medal just because that son of a pig cheated.
    Last edited by ZeroEffort; 07-24-2017 at 06:53 PM.

This case is being discussed internally in ABUSE TEAM only not on forum! there is nothing to be discussed with you here!
    What you can do now is to wait for winners announcement , as i said we hope to do that very soon
    as you can see i don't close tickets for no reason but once you try to Interfere in ABUSE WORK , this thread is closed !

Regarding your question about Beta Team , i will forward your Feedback to the Game manager
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Abuse Team