Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Hospital - creds vs money

Hi everyone,

Since 3 rounds ago, i see less and less players, maybe we can do something about it or a litle bit:

Why dont make the option for pay money to get out of hospital, because many players and mostly new ones, when killed and no creds to get out they leave the game.

As jail have that option, hospital could have too.

You allready make more profit in other features that needs creds, so maybe is time to give us a brake and do something for your people.

regards

Hi az0man0,

We appreciate your idea, but first, these options to get out from hospital are like this since this game was made,
    second, i don't know how you "see less and less players" because the number of the new players guess what is growing,
    maybe you see less and less players in Hospital for example because they pay credits / ask a friend to get them out / use item Fast Recoveryy
    third thing: if you do The missions from The Alley / make levels you receive free credits and a lot of benefits and with credits you go out from hospital.

The idea is not bad, but if we do this thing, what will be the difference between get out from jail and from hospital? xD

Have a nice day !
    SyNkBoy

Quote Originally Posted by SyNkBoy View Post
    Hi az0man0,

We appreciate your idea, but first, these options to get out from hospital are like this since this game was made,
    second, i don't know how you "see less and less players" because the number of the new players guess what is growing,
    maybe you see less and less players in Hospital for example because they pay credits / ask a friend to get them out / use item Fast Recoveryy
    third thing: if you do The missions from The Alley / make levels you receive free credits and a lot of benefits and with credits you go out from hospital.

The idea is not bad, but if we do this thing, what will be the difference between get out from jail and from hospital? xD

Have a nice day !
    SyNkBoy
    hi, i see a good point of view az0,

i dont know here you based your awnser, because less people online is a fact, dont ignore it, i play for years and this last 3 rounds it dramaticly less players and i play with top gangs and my friends have the same view.

i do all missions and everything to earn creds and items and are not so much to stay online playing, because is 30 mins. to out of hospital.

hunting system were the same since the begining and its changed, why dont change a bit the hospital system.

regards

Hi feelgood,

We appreciate this feedback from players and i will forward this idea to the planning.

Have a nice day !
    SyNkBoy

Quote Originally Posted by feelgood View Post
    hi, i see a good point of view az0,

i dont know here you based your awnser, because less people online is a fact, dont ignore it, i play for years and this last 3 rounds it dramaticly less players and i play with top gangs and my friends have the same view.

i do all missions and everything to earn creds and items and are not so much to stay online playing, because is 30 mins. to out of hospital.

hunting system were the same since the begining and its changed, why dont change a bit the hospital system.

regards
    It is summer in summer TC always lost players and it is easy to know why , that being said your facts are correct just regarding 2 rounds not 3 and clearly not the rest of the year when the number of players is quite OK for a game with 0 publicity.
    Bottom line, I think I'm the only one that actually can talk facts when it comes to people and accounts cause I can actually see real numbers.

Regarding hospital time ... I totally agree maybe we should come up with a new system ..maybe an intensive care unit where IF you pay an amount of money your time in hospital will be reduced by 30 to up to 50 %...

The hospital time can be increased in paralel with level, the highest level you have the longer you will stay in the hospital.