Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Buildings changes looks so complicated

We really dont understand this changes. You are always making players confused with new changes every round. I dont think players like to have changes every round. We are test in beta and i see this things . How can i understand this things. Buildings can upgrade till wich lvl ? and it mean like if we upgrade some buildings dont have interest to sell them anymore ?
    Special K upgrade cost $112,500,000 on lvl 4 and profit $24,205,500
    Pharmacy upgrade cost $20,000,000 and its already lvl 5 and profit more than sk $25,402,400
    Give us more info on how buildings work.

yes, soo confusing, + tolerance is now useless besides pgg? there is still a cap for intelligence? i can sell the slot 1 and put another in slot 1?
    and they give sooooo much money, soo imba imo,

still a good change thought

would like to see more roleplay with professions like old times TC, no point to renders all stats useless.. make 1 stats only then and lets all go full kiler mode....

What ?!!!!! Guys this is not rocket science .... Is very very easy

You get slots based on your lvl on each slot you can buy a factory that can be upgraded up to lvl 13 ... As I said in the previous thread made once you sell the factory you will start with the upgrade from lvl 1 BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT UPGRADING the Slot but the factory.

Regarding professions ... This will help us bring back professions in a couple of rounds when we have all nice and polished because i'm sure buildings will look different on LIVE than they did on BETA.

" Special K upgrade cost $112,500,000 on lvl 4 and profit $24,205,500
    Pharmacy upgrade cost $20,000,000 and its already lvl 5 and profit more than sk $25,402,400
    Give us more info on how buildings work. "

What you want here is for me to create a strategy for you and I won't do that furthermore I think that only by reading my thread one could create a strategy in about 3 minutes on how to use the slots and where to place each factory.

OFF TOPIC : If you think this is hard try to play LOL and make your team buy and use WARDS !!!! That is hard this is child play