Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Suggestions

Lightbulb Suggestions

Hi gentlemen,

I would like to suggest ideas to improve some areas that are a little monotonous in the moment, if anyone has a comment about this please leave your post explaining the pros and cons about the sugestion

Let's go there:

1 - It's very cool can see the progress of upgrades in the buildings, would be interesting to put this on the training page, also to change the visual

2 - The idea of factory upgrades was very well worked out, I'd like that to be put on the gang levels too. For example:

To move from level 4 to level 5 take two days to complete, to move from 9 to 10 days take five days ..

3 - It is very easy to pass the level's gang using only money, maybe we can make it a litlle more difficult, like this:

Head Quarter Improvements - Donate money and a quantity of some drug, like 40kk of weed to pass to level 2
    Robbery Strategy - Donate money and steal 200 Federal Reserve and 50 Forex to pass pro level 2
    Assault Strategy - Donate money and make 10 gang assaults to move to level 2
    Training Protocol - Donate money and do 70 trainings inside the gang to move to level 2.

4 - Put a watch or something like that for us to know how much time is left for the end of items, such as steroids, without having to click on equipment to see this

5 - Shorten the time when bots accept virtual gang robberies, unfortunately many players need these robberies to pass level, which may be discouraging the continuation on the game or play next round

Well, for now these are the changes I'd like you to think about

Well I really like some of you ideas especially the ones for the gangs xDD ... It would make things much more interesting. As I said before we will try to make changes every 2 rounds so I will consider this for R 100 .. I'm working now on bringing back professions so I have to take things step by step

Idea 3 is really amazing! Good job.