Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default the crims classic

I do not have much to talk about anymore, I think you should bring that classic version back, even as you said that there were not many players in it anyway, so everyone who fought to win and practice, old players to come back to play only a disclosure and important. The other 2-3 rounds I played when I learned it was better than everyone who was present in the current one. If you find it unnecessary for you to have the beta version even if it is for testing plus the classic version and better bring it back.

Hello GvT

First of all I was thinking same like you when I started the game after 4 years and I was also complaining for this new system but after playing a while I've get used on new version and I liked it more than old version. Formerly, in old version you had to open more than 40 account (I was playing with 81 account) and deal with it robbing fk with 17 account in one computer, transfering the stats, milking, hunting on drug dealer and transferin the drug was taking approximately 15hours and it was being so tedious for me also for my team too. Now you dont have to open 17 account and make your brain so busy moreover, you don't have to spend 15 hour per day. Lets try to play 1-2 round and I'm sure you will like it. We, human beings precisely do not like changes so much I know but sometimes it is better to don't feel boring for doing same things everyround.

Quote Originally Posted by GvT View Post
    I do not have much to talk about anymore, I think you should bring that classic version back, even as you said that there were not many players in it anyway, so everyone who fought to win and practice, old players to come back to play only a disclosure and important. The other 2-3 rounds I played when I learned it was better than everyone who was present in the current one. If you find it unnecessary for you to have the beta version even if it is for testing plus the classic version and better bring it back.
    Beta has and had more players than CLassic did ! So why would we bring back classic ?! IF we would have at least 300 350 players I would not say NO to be honest.