Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Virtual gangs

Default Virtual gangs

Hello,

I will go straight to the point - virtual gangs needs one main adjustment. For example this round ( 98 ) there is one normal (not virtual) gang that robs daily. Well, not everyone is welcome so the rest choose virtual gangs for robbing. I am fine with it giving less money but I think it would be very smart correction on the bots auto accept time. For example if there is only 1 more man needed to end the rob, make it 20s instead of whole minute. Feels very dumb when you nearly gather for example 11 people of out 12 but there is always that one additional needed who isn't there and you wait the same time as you would robbing alone.

Thanks

Well you are right but you have to realize that there are many things happening behind that timer. Players go out or join gang very fast and that minute is a must so that the system can recognize how many bots are needed to actually perform the rob. Now I will ask our DEV if we can actually do something about that but I'm quite sure there was some reasoning behind that minute.
    Regarding the amount of money that Virtual gangs give , it should be 70% from the actual rob , I think ... I do not want to talk non sense so tonight we will double check that. I do think there is a bug regarding the amount of money that they give so we will check it again .

Hello again. Okay, get that checked then about the one minute time.
    And about the money - I was not stating anything about it bugging out at first, but when you mentioned it, I remembered earlier today I was robbing WB in virtual gang and got some pretty weird money. I'm attaching an image.
    albanakt.JPG

Yes I talked to Memox last night about the money and I will write to him again this morning ... I'm quite sure that you should not be getting 3 kk but like 30 % less than the original gang. Sorry about that we will try and see what is causing the issue since it is not a permanent one. If you guys find anymore weird things like that please send it to us ASAP.