Hey guys,

As you can see for this round there is no CHANGELOG and that is because we actually haven't made many changes to the game. The only change made to the current round is that we INCREASED the gang member number to 45.

This change came due to feedback we got during the round so we decided to give it a go and see what the response is.

I want to APOLOGIZE to all of you guys because we were not able to fix the delay we have in rave before the start of this round and this is because our developer is still working on changing the code of the game , I'm sorry I can't get into details since I'm no expert, this change will make the game faster, will fix the delay and will allow us to finally make an APP for IOS and Android but again I'm really really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you guys.

FUTURE PROJECTS

In the last month we worked very hard on 1 thing , Round 100 . Clearly we want to make it special and I really hope we will give you guys the best round ever. R 100 will bring back professions,6 of them. as you recall we had that before the only difference now is that you will not be able to change it, this we hope will make the game play much more interesting.

Besides professions with R100 we will introduce the new responsive design that will allow you guys to have a better experience when you're playing from your tablet or phone, as well as new prizes and special CUPS and MEDALS that will celebrate the 100th round.

That being said I wish you guys have a nice round and for any question you may have please email me at [email protected] .