Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default INVISIBLE players in raves/bugged raves

yo,

im writting here about bug with raves. Im pretty sure dear Crew that u already know about this bug for few rounds and u still didnt do anything to repair it. Can u tell me how its possible that there are still INVISIBLE players in raves? Once again I didnt have any1 in rave, 0 relation, no sound, nothing and I took another GA. I dont care about it at all, rly.
    I only would like to know what is the sense to play ur game? At the moment if u are not in that funny alliance (top1 gang with power) u cant do anything. You cant even hunt solo in limits cos u can get weird GA from invisible ppl who put ga on u. Its stupid cos if u have at least that sound u know that u should overdose fast. But naaah, now u can lost ur stats cos u miss invisible guy. So once again, what is the sense to play ur bugged game? What if there is solo player e.g. normal robber? When he is burning his tickets he should be in FEAR non stop cos of this kind of GA? After every1 ticket he should check visitors in his club? Cos maybe he missed invisible hunter? Or maybe he should up his stamina and overdose anyway, cos he must expect that he can meet invisible dude? W8ing for nice answers.

Pls dont tell me that forum is not a place to writting about things like this. I wrote about this at start and Vastiq answered me that in logs all is okey and crew knows about this bug for so long. SUPER that in logs all was fine, but why not in game when I missed invisible hunters? Last quesiton: what ur crew is doing if u cant fix it for few months?

Bless

Hi there

Did you even read the post I made at the beginning of the round?!

Did you know this bug was reported 5-6 rounds ago? Half year wasnt enough time to fix it?

It is a not a BUG but a delay between actions and yes it started when we moved to 1 page assault. I will pressure the developer to go on with the new BETA that we hope will fix this. If you would have taken the time to read the forum before each round you will see I have addressed the problem before each round and i do hope by the end of this one we won't have this issue. During this 3 rounds we have tried different things and none worked this is why we are working on changing the entire framework and that as you may imagine takes time.