Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb suggestion for VIP package

well, as it´s known the crims has three kind of VIP package, my idea is to create a new package in order to set by some credits. Below following my idea, see it:

VIP Package 4
    Price: 300 credits

Access to special weapons
    Access to special armors
    50% discount on credit bailouts from prison
    50% discount on private care at the hospital
    15 extra tickets per day
    35 extra unique events, special drug prices and special transports that will buy your drugs for really high prices
    15% extra drug production
    See profit per day for your buildings
    A handy notebook, jot down for example your next target
    Access to the Bookkeeper at the stock market where you can see your past transactions
    Item: 10 x Training Booster
    30% extra weapon damage per 180 days
    10% extra drug production per 180 days
    10% extra income of hookers per 180 days

Idea is the player who buys this package can economize some credits, for example: when we buy each individual benefit we spent 150 credits, in this case we'd only spend 100 credits.
    what will be necessary to do is: that who buys this package cannot activate this benefit there in game because already be inside of package.
    REMEMBER: the intention of the VIP Package 4 it´s to economize credits for the players.

I´m trying some changes!

Quote Originally Posted by PabloEEscobar View Post
    well, as it´s known the crims has three kind of VIP package, my idea is to create a new package in order to set by some credits. Below following my idea, see it:

VIP Package 4
    Price: 300 credits

Access to special weapons
    Access to special armors
    50% discount on credit bailouts from prison
    50% discount on private care at the hospital
    15 extra tickets per day
    35 extra unique events, special drug prices and special transports that will buy your drugs for really high prices
    15% extra drug production
    See profit per day for your buildings
    A handy notebook, jot down for example your next target
    Access to the Bookkeeper at the stock market where you can see your past transactions
    Item: 10 x Training Booster
    30% extra weapon damage per 180 days
    10% extra drug production per 180 days
    10% extra income of hookers per 180 days

Idea is the player who buys this package can economize some credits, for example: when we buy each individual benefit we spent 150 credits, in this case we'd only spend 100 credits.
    what will be necessary to do is: that who buys this package cannot activate this benefit there in game because already be inside of package.
    REMEMBER: the intention of the VIP Package 4 it´s to economize credits for the players.

I´m trying some changes!
    imo, that's just another excuse to spend less creds.
    I don't really see a good point with ANOTHER VIP package.

Maybe with round 100, we could get different packages for each Class (robb/assas/pimp...)