Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
I have to answer this since clearly you have no idea what you are talking about .... A new design with no changes doesn't actually mean we made the game better ... The fact that we created 2 more professions and we tried to balance them plus we moved the game to a new framework means that we actually care about the game. Moreover, If you name a game with patches that has no bugs I will reward you nicely.

Now AGres I did my best to give you a chance and you , no surprise here , Fked up. For you my friend there is no remedy !!!!
Riot Games when preparing special events preparing that long time but always are ready and everything is perfect when needed to be ready and perfect.
-(Allstars - new map for example)
-(Example 2 - Winter map on Christmas)

Eleague when preparing BIG tournaments like CSGO:MAJOR always make perfect job to dont fail. Thats why Valve giving them a MAJOR tournaments to organise, because know they can do that on time and do that perfect.

You believe players wont be angry if for example Riot Games will tell all players "hey we will made winter map on christmas" and then show information in April "sorry but we dont have enough time, but we believe you will enjoy winter map in April xD" ROFL. Of course players will be angry as **** and feel cheated.

Meanwhile players believe in Crew can prepare round 100 perfect, and what?
TheCrims Crew fail with 99.1 and more now u fail again cos no new design.
(I know u introduce now changes and it will be round 100 now, but should be 99.2 cos u wanted to make HYPE new design and professions R100 and BIG BOOM new TheCrims and show power to all world how good new TC is.

I can understand it takes ****ing long time beacause im frontend developer but
Come on - it's not suprise it will be round 100. Now you talking about We dont have enough time to prepare round 100, but its stupid in my opinion.
You have time to prepare that round from start TheCrims, and you should preparing changes or thinking about changes for 100 about round 90? 80? even 30 if you know it will take such a long time to make changes
You can plan that, its not coming from air - Everyone knows it will be R100 after 99.
Logic.

Its just no respect to players and you keep losing active users because of that fails.
That is what me and a lot others players thinking about that.

PS. I'm not offensive, I'm not even using vulgar language or insulting someone. I only showing my point of view or not only my, a lot of players.

Im just super sad about whats happen to my childhood game TheCrims