Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I have to answer this since clearly you have no idea what you are talking about .... A new design with no changes doesn't actually mean we made the game better ... The fact that we created 2 more professions and we tried to balance them plus we moved the game to a new framework means that we actually care about the game. Moreover, If you name a game with patches that has no bugs I will reward you nicely.

Now AGres I did my best to give you a chance and you , no surprise here , Fked up. For you my friend there is no remedy !!!!
    Riot Games when preparing special events preparing that long time but always are ready and everything is perfect when needed to be ready and perfect.
    -(Allstars - new map for example)
    -(Example 2 - Winter map on Christmas)

Eleague when preparing BIG tournaments like CSGO:MAJOR always make perfect job to dont fail. Thats why Valve giving them a MAJOR tournaments to organise, because know they can do that on time and do that perfect.

You believe players wont be angry if for example Riot Games will tell all players "hey we will made winter map on christmas" and then show information in April "sorry but we dont have enough time, but we believe you will enjoy winter map in April xD" ROFL. Of course players will be angry as **** and feel cheated.

Meanwhile players believe in Crew can prepare round 100 perfect, and what?
    TheCrims Crew fail with 99.1 and more now u fail again cos no new design.
    (I know u introduce now changes and it will be round 100 now, but should be 99.2 cos u wanted to make HYPE new design and professions R100 and BIG BOOM new TheCrims and show power to all world how good new TC is.

I can understand it takes ****ing long time beacause im frontend developer but
    Come on - it's not suprise it will be round 100. Now you talking about We dont have enough time to prepare round 100, but its stupid in my opinion.
    You have time to prepare that round from start TheCrims, and you should preparing changes or thinking about changes for 100 about round 90? 80? even 30 if you know it will take such a long time to make changes
    You can plan that, its not coming from air - Everyone knows it will be R100 after 99.
    Logic.

Its just no respect to players and you keep losing active users because of that fails.
    That is what me and a lot others players thinking about that.

PS. I'm not offensive, I'm not even using vulgar language or insulting someone. I only showing my point of view or not only my, a lot of players.

Im just super sad about whats happen to my childhood game TheCrims

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    Riot Games when preparing special events preparing that long time but always are ready and everything is perfect when needed to be ready and perfect.

Eleague when preparing BIG tournaments like CSGO:MAJOR always make perfect job to dont fail. Thats why Valve giving them a MAJOR tournaments to organise, because know they can do that on time and do that perfect.
    You have a point but you just cannot compare big companies with thousands of employers that produce milions as revenue like Riot Games with TheCrims. Just think about how many players are still playing browser based games today and how many are playing games like lol,cs:go,hs etc.

In my opinion, the biggest mistake was announcing a special round long ago without having it at least 90% functional. Even if they release #100 on monday, it won't be balanced as it should be and it will be nothing special about it. I prefer playing 99.2, 99.3 etc so they can spend this time making a new, balanced and better version of this game without bugs that only some players will be banned for, and others wont because why not.

People are not leaving this game because there is no round 100 as you've said, people are leaving this game because it's repetitive and tiring. I don't see where is the fun in clicking like a mindless chicken on robberies for 1-2 hours / day, and then sleep on dealer for 10 hours waiting for drug to appear. This doesn't sound like fun for most of the players and that's why many stop playing this game. Items are bad balanced because only 2 are actually viable (tell me a guy who plays for top that is actually using the bonus for whores or buildings). And don't even get me started on the new milk strategy.

This game doesn't necessarily need a new design..it needs better balancing, bug solving and new ideas to implement in. Professions is a good way to start, but poorly balanced as it is now.(like a pimp or businessman playing for top, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post

You believe players wont be angry if for example Riot Games will tell all players "hey we will made winter map on christmas" and then show information in April "sorry but we dont have enough time, but we believe you will enjoy winter map in April xD" ROFL. Of course players will be angry as **** and feel cheated.

Meanwhile players believe in Crew can prepare round 100 perfect, and what?
    TheCrims Crew fail with 99.1 and more now u fail again cos no new design.
    (I know u introduce now changes and it will be round 100 now, but should be 99.2 cos u wanted to make HYPE new design and professions R100 and BIG BOOM new TheCrims and show power to all world how good new TC is.

I can understand it takes ****ing long time beacause im frontend developer but
    Come on - it's not suprise it will be round 100. Now you talking about We dont have enough time to prepare round 100, but its stupid in my opinion.
    You have time to prepare that round from start TheCrims, and you should preparing changes or thinking about changes for 100 about round 90? 80? even 30 if you know it will take such a long time to make changes
    You can plan that, its not coming from air - Everyone knows it will be R100 after 99.
    Logic.

Its just no respect to players and you keep losing active users because of that fails.
    That is what me and a lot others players thinking about that.

PS. I'm not offensive, I'm not even using vulgar language or insulting someone. I only showing my point of view or not only my, a lot of players.

Im just super sad about whats happen to my childhood game TheCrims
    first of all, i understand your frustration but that doesn't give you the right to use that passive-aggressive behaviour with the TheCrims team and the comparisons you made doesn't make any sense whatsoever and it's not fair by any logic, as a front-end developer myself let me explain to you why in a very basic and simple way for you to comprehend.

1 - Comparing a community of millions to a community of hundreds is just plain stupid as well as comparing Thecrims to valve and Riot games, text based games are entirely different than game engines based games, Valve has their own engines " source engine - source 2 engine " for example (Dota 2 runs on source 2 engine and CS:GO runs on source engine), Riot games made their own proprietary game engine as well, if i'm not mistaken, i guess TheCrims runs on the positive energy of its community and the love and mercy of jesus himself (that what kept it alive all of those years) and Angular (Framework that is derived from Java-script) which makes the game basically a web-application, but a HUGE one for that matter !, so comparing a web-application to a game engine is a stupidity in its purest form.

2 - planning events and building maps and deploying them into the game is not as hard as you think because they already have game tools that helps a lot in this process, basically they don't write code from scratch unlike TheCrims team they don't have that kind of luxury or tools, they write raw code every time they want to introduce something new, even the smallest function, they don't make it with a few clicks, they have to write it or write plugins for it.

3 - "delivering on time", when you have a massive team that work around the clock and constant funds that being poured into your organization you can basically deliver before the deadline and get everything ready beforehand and that is why they're called organizations not Crew or team.
    now it's an entirely different matter when your only motive for work is your passion for the game and the hungry kids in africa, because i don't think that the pennies they make as a profit from the game is enough motive for them to make them drop their jobs and their daily life and become dedicated to the game 24/7. and yet they deliver a quality content for everyone to enjoy and it's FREE!.

4 - i don't see any failing in round 99.1, or maybe you meant something else, couldn't get the context of what you meant by that but either way, this is called intermediary rounds or a filler rounds, they use that when preparing for the next main round takes longer than expected or they're ironing out bugs (sometimes Kylo Ren appears and it takes a wrong turn and everything gets messy and they have to rewrite A LOT of code just to fix a very tiny detail or add a small function) and i don't see any failing or shame in that, and making an android APP for the game is heinous task, it may seem easy to everyone else but trust me it's a hassle !

5 - If you want to compare, Thecrims deliver bugs free rounds, i rarely see bugs during the rounds since i knew this game and that is how they want to deliver round 100 because if the round is bugged the hell will break loose and shit will go sideways and it won't be enjoyable at all and it will be a hell of mess to clean up. when valve rolled out Dota 2 reborn on Source 2 engine (it was the first game ever to use that insanely advanced engine) they kept ironing out bugs for a straight 2 months on an hourly basis, around 250Mb patches every couple of hours for a week and 1 patch everyday for the rest of the 2 months. Thecrims does that before the round starts, that is something you should really appreciate from the bottom of your heart.

6 - to sums it up, you don't get to complain when you get everything for free, the game is not even considered a pay to win, you can easily get credit for free inside the game (god bless whoever came up with this idea), you don't see ads inside the game because you have credit that you got for free from the team that you're being a dick-head towards.

P.S, you're offensive !

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma820 View Post
    first of all, i understand your frustration but that doesn't give you the right to use that passive-aggressive behaviour with the TheCrims team and the comparisons you made doesn't make any sense whatsoever and it's not fair by any logic, as a front-end developer myself let me explain to you why in a very basic and simple way for you to comprehend.

1 - Comparing a community of millions to a community of hundreds is just plain stupid as well as comparing Thecrims to valve and Riot games, text based games are entirely different than game engines based games, Valve has their own engines " source engine - source 2 engine " for example (Dota 2 runs on source 2 engine and CS:GO runs on source engine), Riot games made their own proprietary game engine as well, if i'm not mistaken, i guess TheCrims runs on the positive energy of its community and the love and mercy of jesus himself (that what kept it alive all of those years) and Angular (Framework that is derived from Java-script) which makes the game basically a web-application, but a HUGE one for that matter !, so comparing a web-application to a game engine is a stupidity in its purest form.

2 - planning events and building maps and deploying them into the game is not as hard as you think because they already have game tools that helps a lot in this process, basically they don't write code from scratch unlike TheCrims team they don't have that kind of luxury or tools, they write raw code every time they want to introduce something new, even the smallest function, they don't make it with a few clicks, they have to write it or write plugins for it.

3 - "delivering on time", when you have a massive team that work around the clock and constant funds that being poured into your organization you can basically deliver before the deadline and get everything ready beforehand and that is why they're called organizations not Crew or team.
    now it's an entirely different matter when your only motive for work is your passion for the game and the hungry kids in africa, because i don't think that the pennies they make as a profit from the game is enough motive for them to make them drop their jobs and their daily life and become dedicated to the game 24/7. and yet they deliver a quality content for everyone to enjoy and it's FREE!.

4 - i don't see any failing in round 99.1, or maybe you meant something else, couldn't get the context of what you meant by that but either way, this is called intermediary rounds or a filler rounds, they use that when preparing for the next main round takes longer than expected or they're ironing out bugs (sometimes Kylo Ren appears and it takes a wrong turn and everything gets messy and they have to rewrite A LOT of code just to fix a very tiny detail or add a small function) and i don't see any failing or shame in that, and making an android APP for the game is heinous task, it may seem easy to everyone else but trust me it's a hassle !

5 - If you want to compare, Thecrims deliver bugs free rounds, i rarely see bugs during the rounds since i knew this game and that is how they want to deliver round 100 because if the round is bugged the hell will break loose and shit will go sideways and it won't be enjoyable at all and it will be a hell of mess to clean up. when valve rolled out Dota 2 reborn on Source 2 engine (it was the first game ever to use that insanely advanced engine) they kept ironing out bugs for a straight 2 months on an hourly basis, around 250Mb patches every couple of hours for a week and 1 patch everyday for the rest of the 2 months. Thecrims does that before the round starts, that is something you should really appreciate from the bottom of your heart.

6 - to sums it up, you don't get to complain when you get everything for free, the game is not even considered a pay to win, you can easily get credit for free inside the game (god bless whoever came up with this idea), you don't see ads inside the game because you have credit that you got for free from the team that you're being a dick-head towards.

P.S, you're offensive !
    LOOL, you just said that implementing a new function on a browser based game is harder than implementing something new on an engine-game based. You don't even have any kind of an idea how hard is to make a game like LOL compared to a browser game like crims.

And how can you say that this game is not considered pay to win? Ask every winner of top 1 respect or top 1 kills since the beginning of thecrims if they won by using only the free credits from the game. I'm sorry, but if somebody wants to win top 1 in this game, he has to spend money no matter what. Of course, spending money won't win the game for you, you still have to play good and have a strong team behind you, but before that, you need to buy credits . Maybe you wanted to say pay to play.

And i will say it again, if anybody in this game, from crew to players actually believe that a new design will make this game better and more popular, they are deluded. I can tell you a lot of browser games that have a bad design but like a 50x bigger playerbase. This game wasn't, isn't and won't be played because of the design, but the actual mechanism behind of it.

Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    LOOL, you just said that implementing a new function on a browser based game is harder than implementing something new on an engine-game based. You don't even have any kind of an idea how hard is to make a game like LOL compared to a browser game like crims.

And how can you say that this game is not considered pay to win? Ask every winner of top 1 respect or top 1 kills since the beginning of thecrims if they won by using only the free credits from the game. I'm sorry, but if somebody wants to win top 1 in this game, he has to spend money no matter what. Of course, spending money won't win the game for you, you still have to play good and have a strong team behind you, but before that, you need to buy credits . Maybe you wanted to say pay to play.

And i will say it again, if anybody in this game, from crew to players actually believe that a new design will make this game better and more popular, they are deluded. I can tell you a lot of browser games that have a bad design but like a 50x bigger playerbase. This game wasn't, isn't and won't be played because of the design, but the actual mechanism behind of it.
    Actually i know a lot on how games are made, in case of a game like LOL i won't get much technical but here the basics.

C++ (core game written in this)
    Lua (core game)
    C# (game tools)
    ActionScript (game hud and pvp.net)
    Java (platform servers)
    Erlang (platform servers)
    Php/sql (web team / platform)
    And again, Riot made their own custom game engine with C++.

which means that the raw code writing process is over and the game is fully developed with its tools and platforms, they use these tools to build extra stuff such as events and custom maps and edit the game in general, they don't have to rewrite the core game code each time they want to add stuff to the game they just use the tools they made to make this process as easy as clicking with a mouse, unlike thecrims it's only a web-app with 1 or 2 developers that has to rewrite the core app code each time they want to implement a new thing, even tho theCrims is nothing compared to League of legends but still it takes a lot of time and work to rewrite the code from scratch or write a new code everytime.

"the game is not considered a pay to win" i stand by what i said, because you can acquire credit for free inside the game and the game is pretty much limited on how much credit you can spend inside the game, for example: 1 million credit is as valuable as 1 thousand credit, and you can acquire around 550 credit for free inside the game and in my opinion that is more than enough to win the game if you have a pretty good team that is supporting you, so no matter how much you spend inside the game will only get you so much, the rest is up to you and the people you play with.

For the new design, it's not only a new design, they're changing a lot in the game itself and upgrading their framework as well.

i hope that you can see the big picture in all of this, which is that they never gave up on the game and they won't anytime soon.

You have a point but you just cannot compare big companies with thousands of employers that produce milions as revenue like Riot Games with TheCrims. Just think about how many players are still playing browser based games today and how many are playing games like lol,cs:go,hs etc.
    I'm not comparing, Im only give examples as he wants.
    If Riot/Valve fail and lose 100 players even 10k/100k they will not feel that is lose.
    If Tc fail and lose 100 = dead game. (now its dead game imo)
    If I wanted to compare i wound say idk Business Tour, like monopoly clicked game. Pretty good game, not bugged much.

In my opinion, the biggest mistake was announcing a special round long ago without having it at least 90% functional. Even if they release #100 on monday, it won't be balanced as it should be and it will be nothing special about it. I prefer playing 99.2, 99.3 etc so they can spend this time making a new, balanced and better version of this game without bugs that only some players will be banned for, and others wont because why not.

People are not leaving this game because there is no round 100 as you've said, people are leaving this game because it's repetitive and tiring. I don't see where is the fun in clicking like a mindless chicken on robberies for 1-2 hours / day, and then sleep on dealer for 10 hours waiting for drug to appear. This doesn't sound like fun for most of the players and that's why many stop playing this game. Items are bad balanced because only 2 are actually viable (tell me a guy who plays for top that is actually using the bonus for whores or buildings). And don't even get me started on the new milk strategy.

This game doesn't necessarily need a new design..it needs better balancing, bug solving and new ideas to implement in. Professions is a good way to start, but poorly balanced as it is now.(like a pimp or businessman playing for top, LOL)
    With that I totally agree and that is what I'm meaning = too much HYPE and news about 100 and then dissapointment.
    About new design also it will boost players numbers but whole game need to be changed first.

Now they make R100, but not like Everyone wants to see R100. Not big show

That game is FULL PAY TO WIN. Ask everyone who won at least once. If u dont have idea about winning in this game dont talk shit pls.

Actually i know a lot on how games are made, in case of a game like LOL i won't get much technical but here the basics.

Lua (core game)
    C# (game tools)
    Java (platform servers)

which means that the raw code writing process is over and the game is fully developed with its tools and platforms, they use these tools to build extra stuff such as events and custom maps and edit the game in general, they don't have to rewrite the core game code each time they want to add stuff to the game they just use the tools they made to make this process as easy as clicking with a mouse, unlike thecrims it's only a web-app with 1 or 2 developers that has to rewrite the core app code each time they want to implement a new thing, even tho theCrims is nothing compared to League of legends but still it takes a lot of time and work to rewrite the code from scratch or write a new code everytime.
    Go help TheCrims if you know that kind of stuff, maybe together you can make the crims great again? who knows

"the game is not considered a pay to win" i stand by what i said, because you can acquire credit for free inside the game and the game is pretty much limited on how much credit you can spend inside the game, for example: 1 million credit is as valuable as 1 thousand credit, and you can acquire around 550 credit for free inside the game and in my opinion that is more than enough to win the game if you have a pretty good team that is supporting you, so no matter how much you spend inside the game will only get you so much, the rest is up to you and the people you play with.

For the new design, it's not only a new design, they're changing a lot in the game itself and upgrading their framework as well.

i hope that you can see the big picture in all of this, which is that they never gave up on the game and they won't anytime soon.
    If u win this game with 550 credits what is more than enough for u I will buy u another 10k or even 50k credits.
    Dont talk shits are u trolling? Even rolling stupid dices everyday is 6 creds x 150 days = 900 creds at least if you are main account.
    And where are other bonuses %, weapons and other stuff, come on you are fanciful now.

Lua (core game)
    C# (game tools)
    Java (platform servers)

Oh my god, did you just copy-paste some information about LOL engine from reddit pretending that you know something about this subject..this is getting pathetic and i will tell you just one more thing because for me it seems that you have no clue about an website / application development : if you want to implement a thing you don't need to rewrite the whole code because there is a thing called OOP (object oriented programming) that allows you to add things to your website/application pretty easy writing just a few lines of code. Please don't talk about such things if you have no idea about them, front-end is totally different in comparison to back-end.

And again, you are talking bullshit about credits. You cannot acquire 550 free credits inside the game, more like 200-300 and only VIP alone costs 200. And let's make a simple calculation: VIP 200 credits, dice: 12*145=1740 credits, 100 credits for 10% bonus production at whores and buildings, 200-300 credits for ships total for a 2340 credits and i didn't even count the credits you need to spend for stock market, training boosters, items to hide ur inventory, invests, detox after day 100 and releases from hospital or jail. You need at least 3-4k credits to play a good round with a chance to win it.

Oh my god, did you just copy-paste some information about LOL engine from reddit pretending that you know something about this subject..this is getting pathetic and i will tell you just one more thing because for me it seems that you have no clue about an website / application development : if you want to implement a thing you don't need to rewrite the whole code because there is a thing called OOP (object oriented programming) that allows you to add things to your website/application pretty easy writing just a few lines of code. Please don't talk about such things if you have no idea about them, front-end is totally different in comparison to back-end.

And again, you are talking bullshit about credits. You cannot acquire 550 free credits inside the game, more like 200-300 and only VIP alone costs 200. And let's make a simple calculation: VIP 200 credits, dice: 12*145=1740 credits, 100 credits for 10% bonus production at whores and buildings, 200-300 credits for ships total for a 2340 credits and i didn't even count the credits you need to spend for stock market, training boosters, items to hide ur inventory, invests, detox after day 100 and releases from hospital or jail. You need at least 3-4k credits to play a good round with a chance to win it.
    http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ad.php?t=16318

He just copy paste what riot stuff write 2k9 xD such a big "expert" in our TheCrims forum :/
    now u failed phantasma like crew last round haha

Yes I did get this information from LOL itself, how could I possibly know that by myself? You know stuff by reading about it!

And yes front-end coding and languages are entirely different than back-end coding and languages, that was the point from this whole discussion, that he shouldn't compare this to that because it's a stupid comparison.

and i won't talk about what you said about OOP because it will be a huge waste of words.

And I didn't specifically say rewriting their whole **** code of the game, i meant like rewriting a whole blocks of code or adding a big sections of it, any normal person with an average IQ should understand that, because that would be crazy if they rewrite TheCrims code everytime they start a round or adds stuff to the game, don't take the phrases out of its context, that is just cheap and pathetic.

And in the end i'm really amazed on how both of you almost ignored every word i wrote on the whole subject and focused on how i got the information about LOL and made it like i commited a sin, i regret wasting my words, now i just realized why TheCrims team never bother replying to your threads or bitchy replies on their content, because you can never win an argument against stupid people.

I didn't ignore a single word. I just don't agree with some things that you've just said. It's my own right to express my opinion like you just did. The difference between us is that i don't call other people stupid when i don't have good arguments.

My whole point was that the game itself needs changes, not the design(for now) in order to get more players. And new things should be pretty easy to implement if they really want to. I am not here to point fingers towards the crew, owners or developers. Heck i am not even making threads or things like that, i think it's the second time i am using the forum since i've started playing 10 years ago. I don't need their response, i just want them to read those things and think about them. We are a community for such a long time and we should work together to make it better. But we can't do that if the only things that are being thrown to us are words like : "we don't know what's going to happen", "there are bugs", "it's not easy".