Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default THX for special 100 round!

Amazing round guys. U really prepared special things for ur: we lost tickets when we join rave, others got kick after half sec when they are trying to join rave, u cant smack ppl, hitman cant make 3rd training, u cant smack jeffrey in alley. Didnt test more because I closed it after these fails.
    Should we expect rollback "soon" (I used like 230 creds, hope u will give it back to me) or round 99.2 before?

Waiting for rollback,

ROLLBACK ON? who make this shit pls answer i hope u apl all ppl from game we w8 for this round and now we lost time motivation etc

TOTALLY FAIL . FULL BUG . complicated game. game were 1000000 times better . better reset the round and let the game like before because this suckk. u are making everyone quit this game

Quote Originally Posted by Lodzia69 View Post
    Amazing round guys. U really prepared special things for ur: we lost tickets when we join rave, others got kick after half sec when they are trying to join rave, u cant smack ppl, hitman cant make 3rd training, u cant smack jeffrey in alley. Didnt test more because I closed it after these fails.
    Should we expect rollback "soon" (I used like 230 creds, hope u will give it back to me) or round 99.2 before?
    Hitman doesnt have 3 trainings from lvl 3 ... he will unlock it during the round . All other issues were fixed ... the sad thing is that we did not have these problems on BETA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hitman doesnt have 3 trainings from lvl 3 ... he will unlock it during the round . All other issues were fixed ... the sad thing is that we did not have these problems on BETA !!!
    The issues are not fixed. Proof: https://streamable.com/466f1

You just get stuck into a club even if you exit and people can attack you. Even if you want to enter another one, it will just put you into the one you are being stuck.

And what about the tickets we've lost?
    Last edited by yoBogdan; 03-16-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Go rollback ppl lost TIME at start bcs autokicked from rave, someone make 10k already when other player just start bcs u now fixed autokick. So no point to start play with that late.
    Go fix bugs and open again round tomorrow what is the problem, back creds and thats all?

And what now? Thats it? U gave 50 tickets to every1 as recompensation and it will finish like that? Somebody who didnt join raves cos knew about bug with raves now will have around 270/280 tickets and there are hunters who entered raves 200 times and woke up with 0 tickets? xD and now they should be happy cos of ur extra 50 tickets? It sounds like big joke. I just want to know if u plan to rollback or no? I would like to get my credits back. Should i write ticket about it?
    Last edited by Lodzia69; 03-16-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Hi there,

Please guys, read here http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-Round-UPDATE-!!!!

Best regards,