Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Rasizm

Default Rasizm

Czy wy jestescie pojebani? Te arabskie kurwy moga mnie wyzywac a ja dostaje bana za rasizm?

psikopatcocuk 23 Mar 2018 @ 22:16
    oky. many muslims live in poland so go say that words it to their faces. after let's see i wonder what will happen from there.. lets me for say to you what actions will be there first they are will fuuck your sister and will fuuck your mom and every together will make do group seex with your all family.
    eMoSh 17 Mar 2018 @ 21:03
    shame on you stupid boy don't say any bad word about Muslim people ,idiot they Your masters by the way .!.

Quote Originally Posted by smaken View Post
    Czy wy jestescie pojebani? Te arabskie kurwy moga mnie wyzywac a ja dostaje bana za rasizm?

oky. many muslims live in poland so go say that words it to their faces. after let's see i wonder what will happen from there.. lets me for say to you what actions will be there first they are will fuuck your sister and will fuuck your mom and every together will make do group seex with your all family.
    shame on you stupid boy don't say any bad word about Muslim people ,idiot they Your masters by the way .!.
    You have already been warned and banned because of RACISM before thats why you got banned. Moreover, those guys got warning and chat ban from me. If you will do it again next time, the punishment will be longer than it.
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by smaken View Post

By the way, you are now banned from here too. I'm sure Polish players are also is being annoyed because of your attitude and behaviour.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 03-26-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

anti-Polish is also racism! u do not know anything abaut poland. becouse alot of people thinking like me.

Why do you gag the lips of a real European people when they speak the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Klemens View Post
    Why do you gag the lips of a real European people when they speak the truth?
    It won't worth to discuss anything with the people who has racist thoughts in the mind.
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

the same applies to you anti-Polish