Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down Stock Market - 100% Broken

Many players are abusing the SM, this round we WILL have 300kk respect accounts, hear me out.

First things first, the stock market doesn't refresh the values unless you refresh the page.
    The stocks are only charged with 99.999.999 units, so it's not hard AT ALL to hold all of them (since players do have 3, 4 spies, playing with themselves).
    You can buy 999.999 by once if you're broker, so you can transfer many to one spy(broker) to your main account(broker).
    We have 35 transactions, again, not even hard at any point.

It's hard to "steal" stocks since the page doesn't refresh and there's NO DELAY at selling/buying stocks. I can say that, since we do have a 3s delay for action, but how do that matter, since you can sell/buy to urself at same time, just alt tab and click fast. No one will see the stock being updated with 999.999 since the ****ing page doesn't refresh or show the values.

Ok, round is already over. If you do have stocks you win, if you don't, I feel ur pain.
    So sorry, but this is how the game will actually work. Wait until day 100+ and you'll see my point here.

Being a broker in TC is not competitive, non-sense SM mechanics, is just like classic TC over again.
    (No delay. Buy and sell to YOURSELF. High numbers with high transactions. Less quantity and impossible to sell/buy if you ALREADY DON'T HAVE).

Best regard, your fellow random player.
    bye

You are right bro, with multi accounts in another devices you can broken it easily, we know the random events but what you say is true, only kids cannot see it =]

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx View Post
    You are right bro, with multi accounts in another devices you can broken it easily, we know the random events but what you say is true, only kids cannot see it =]
    I don't understand why crew don't reply to serious threads like this or Game discuss topic... we suppose to accept all this rule breakers by just accepting the fact they existe? And what will happened if they get banned? The stocks goes back into the market? Or just get hosted until the end??

WHERE ARE THE CREW???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    And what will happened if they get banned? The stocks goes back into the market?
    Stocks after ban, don't come back to stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I don't understand why crew don't reply to serious threads like this or Game discuss topic...

the crew's will give only a short answer (that means they will report to game's owner), this topic as I said has quite truths but we have to remember that some strategies are also linked to teams, but the stock market can be easily broken with multi accounts and no stats on accounts, its totally true..

Well , If the stocks do not refresh it is an issue that must be reported and I will do so today ....

Now let's talk about BROKER as profession because it seems there are mixed opinions here .... 2 days ago a player that is involved in the fight for top 1 5 came to me complaining that he is not making any money as broker even tho he had like 4 kk more than me in respect , me being a businessman.

I checked logs and fair enough that specific day he made less than me but in other days he makes 3 or 4 times more than me and that is clear when one checks top .

As you saw the BLACK THURSDAY Event is now present in a bigger percentage than last round so this round we do not see stocks with huge prices ... Furthermore and this is something I knew it will happen , BANNED STOCK DO NOT REGENERATE so probably some have dissipated due to Round bans or Perma bans , probably not many since not many bans of this type were given.
    Most brokers probably buy big amounts and wait for the events to come and that creates this issue where the BROKER is on 0.

When it comes to balancing 6 professions without reali life environment ( teams ) is quite a big task so clearly probably we will have 2 professions that are stronger than all others at the end of the round... We tried to balance them with events with numbers so when day 184 comes we will see how that worked out.

I would really like you guys to keep coming to us on forum or on email [email protected] with feedback regarding the professions.

Again and I can't stress this enough when we created this, we understood that some could be powerful early game and some late game .. I think we need to wait and see what will happen and learn from this round as much as we can.

I'm sure that with your help we can balance them and I hope that happens because I want to create a special prize for the player that wins top 1 on all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well , If the stocks do not refresh it is an issue that must be reported and I will do so today ....

Now let's talk about BROKER as profession because it seems there are mixed opinions here .... 2 days ago a player that is involved in the fight for top 1 5 came to me complaining that he is not making any money as broker even tho he had like 4 kk more than me in respect , me being a businessman.

I checked logs and fair enough that specific day he made less than me but in other days he makes 3 or 4 times more than me and that is clear when one checks top .

As you saw the BLACK THURSDAY Event is now present in a bigger percentage than last round so this round we do not see stocks with huge prices ... Furthermore and this is something I knew it will happen , BANNED STOCK DO NOT REGENERATE so probably some have dissipated due to Round bans or Perma bans , probably not many since not many bans of this type were given.
    Most brokers probably buy big amounts and wait for the events to come and that creates this issue where the BROKER is on 0.

When it comes to balancing 6 professions without reali life environment ( teams ) is quite a big task so clearly probably we will have 2 professions that are stronger than all others at the end of the round... We tried to balance them with events with numbers so when day 184 comes we will see how that worked out.

I would really like you guys to keep coming to us on forum or on email [email protected] with feedback regarding the professions.

Again and I can't stress this enough when we created this, we understood that some could be powerful early game and some late game .. I think we need to wait and see what will happen and learn from this round as much as we can.

I'm sure that with your help we can balance them and I hope that happens because I want to create a special prize for the player that wins top 1 on all characters.
    I took time, but finally we got a feedback.

First of all, it's easy to make money as a broker, even from day 1 to now. You can buy and sell the same stock pitching only the bonuses percentage, I made a huge money at the beginning by only doing that. Buy for 100.000.000 and selling for 120.000.000 for example, doin that 35 times, so profitable that you could get ahead and follow the flow of robbers.
    I don't think brokers are broken as a profession but the Stock Market is mechanical broken just cuz we have a ridiculous 3second delay and a page that doesn't refresh while someone is selling/buying stocks, it only shows the values to you if you do transaction (buy/sell), otherwise the page is stagnate in "0 stage" as it is now.

This can be easily fixed by creating a random delay value, let's say you have a player with 2 accounts, while using trust. Main account and trust account (no problem against the rules), and both are broker, then he tries to buy/sell the same stock so he can transfer to his "main" account, if we could have the same system as with Drug Dealer (delay on WHEN the drug arrives and 3s delay, which I don't rely on, for me the delay could be bigger so more players would have the chance to actually buy) the transfer problem could be solved.

We should have an random event, if you saying Black Thursday will arrive far many times this round, we could have a "Taiwan Millionaire", answering to the stock market being empty and then just like the BDD(big drug delivery) he could inject some new stocks, while doing this, the price could lower a little(since there's more of that particular stock) and somehow change the risk(since the investor appears publicly to announce he's investing). That could make the game far more randomly.

I hope you like my ideias.
    I'm also e-mail you to chat a little, just like you did to generozo, but from a solo player kinda-like point of view.

The Broker is a complicated because many things are happening in the background , for example the starting price was linked to the number of stocks we had ... I know it doesn't make much sense but this is how it was created. I remember our DEV saying we can't generate new stocks during the round because of that ... We already thought of an event like you said.
    Implementing a delay like for dealer is not a hard thing to do but I do not think it would be ok to do it during the round .

Off topic .: I honestly can tell you a broker made 80 k respect in 1 tc day after he sold and bought high risk stocks. This is an info I am giving directly from LOGS and I checked cause he complained they are not making money.

I'm sorry for the late answer but i was away for 1 day so I did not check the forum. I already created a thread where you can post ideas please do that. TY for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    The Broker is a complicated because many things are happening in the background , for example the starting price was linked to the number of stocks we had ... I know it doesn't make much sense but this is how it was created. I remember our DEV saying we can't generate new stocks during the round because of that ... We already thought of an event like you said.
    Implementing a delay like for dealer is not a hard thing to do but I do not think it would be ok to do it during the round .

Off topic .: I honestly can tell you a broker made 80 k respect in 1 tc day after he sold and bought high risk stocks. This is an info I am giving directly from LOGS and I checked cause he complained they are not making money.

I'm sorry for the late answer but i was away for 1 day so I did not check the forum. I already created a thread where you can post ideas please do that. TY for the feedback
    I see broker is a new profession and some of the mechanical behind the SM is completely in the hand of players.
    Many time I try to assimilate the SM to crypto coins as they are the main topic worldwide right now, I guess it's hard to tell but they quite float on how the market is seeing them. So being high risk or Low risky should have a bigger impact.

The player could LOSE all the money invested. This is how the market works on real life, maybe you do have 5million on some major company and 1week later the company could broke or disappear at all, then you lose all the money. I made a reply on the professions thread.

I do get that you were busy but the game do no rely on only you, typically not on the forum tho.
    So any crew member could answer the thread for god sake. Maybe even Brazilians crew, since I'm br myself.
    But non of that happened.