Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry BETA vs LIVE !!!

Hey boys

I am here to talk to you as a player, since I play this round, and not as crew.

Since this round some of the players complained we haven't created the professions in such way that they can have 50kk respect day 50 and win easy, and this is quote from one of the survivors of R 100 , I will now show to you a difference between BETA and LIVE .

So let's get into it : So stocks are influenced by 2 things , events and people ,we have 3 types of events : Black Thursday , Economy and Stocks go up and down and they are random.
    VERY IMPORTANT : NO CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE HERE at least none that I was informed off and you will see this by the numbers I will post here.

Beta GAME PLAY

Economy 26 times during the round

Black Thursday 18 times during the round

Players :5

Live game play

Economy will come 28 times during this round (4 times since yesterday)

Black Thursday will come 21 times during this round. (already came I can't recall how many times)

Players :184 and these are only the brokers .

Now If someone here thinks that you can compare a game play where you have 5 people playing with a game play where there are 100 more I think we have an issue.

When there is a problem with the game I am the first to come out and recognize it and we always fixed it and gave back what was lost or we've gonna as far as giving credits but saying the game has a problem just because one is not capable of understanding their mistake or that the game is not easy is just plain daft.

The fun of having professions is that you have up and downs , 1 is good early and bad late game and vice versa. IF we create a game were Broker is or Robber is 50 KK respect day 50 , like some people here wanted,where is the fun ?

In any case I think and I hope this is the last time I have to give major info to the community to disprove some crazy accusations that we changed or altered the game during the round.
    I am always opened to receive criticism and feedback but when it makes sense and they are supported by facts and the major fact is this a game play of 5 people can't compare with 200.

This is a map of the round so far in the eyes of some of the players I talked with

day 1 20 : Broker will be top 1 5 please stop him
    day 20 30 : Robber is stupid makes too much money
    day 30 40 : Broker easy top 1 they just buy and sell and make money after day 130 easy top 1
    day 40 55: Dealer will win top 1 3

I cant wait for day 100 when maybe, maybe some pimp will arrive to 10 kk respect so they can say something as well / Sorry to pimp next round we will BUFF you ...

I hope that with your help next round will not be a fight just between 2,3 professions but between 5 and based on the feedback we got on forum and on other social networks we have some good ideas to bring back to life PIMP and Businessman.

That being said I thought businessman would be the strongest ..I made a mistake it is not, after day 100 I really do not think I can even make top 20 and I am making 300k respect per tc day but that is the fun of having professions.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-03-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Black Thursday will come 21 times during this round. (already came I can't recall how many times)
    Day Event
    4 Black Thursday
    8 Black Thursday
    11 Black Thursday
    19 Black Thursday
    22 Black Thursday
    24 Black Thursday
    29 Black Thursday
    32 Black Thursday
    41 Black Thursday
    44 Black Thursday
    47 Black Thursday
    53 Black Thursday

12times already.

For those, who are complaining about the professions being too weak, are the same who cry about the prices getting lower and lower for the same stock.
    Want to know why? Cuz they don't want to have fun or play with many players, they want a solo game-play while holding all stocks and winning alone, by himself.
    Just go play a non-multiplayer game then.

People are holding 80kk+ stocks with 5-6spies and crying now cuz the stock is $300 or less.

@Round100Survivors: Stop bitching around, this is truly pathetic.
    Cambada de Tuga noob, segue o baile, para de choro, você não é a xuxa, desce do palco que ta feio d+++++++++