Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Angry [THEBUG?] Única coisa que falta no tc é...

Bom dia, sinceramente a única coisa que falta na equipe do thecrims é a consideração com os player's!
    Cara já reclamei 1000x que aconteceu um bug lá no beta e perdi 30bilhões, " ah mais lá é o beta é para tester bugs acontecem ", sim mais como lá é para testes estou treinando minhas estratégias para jogar o oficial, e desde o dia 100 perdi meu investimento de 300 bilhões cara, só queria de voltar para progredir no game!!!
    Isso é tão dificil de resolver? Se vocês puxar no sistema nick: iLikin, vai ver que não é mentira e pra que eu iria mentir, mais se continuarem assim de pouco em pouco vocês vão perder players fieis e que já contribuirão para o game, eu já gastei meu dinheiro no oficial colocando crédito de um jeito eu pelo menos ajudo o game!
    Tem como resolver isso cara?

Perda de tempo vc reclamar eles querem que vc apenas gaste dinheiro no jogo colocando credito pra ajudar eles a pagarem o prémio para algum player que eles querem que ganhe e muito bobãos ai ainda acredita que esse jogo é serio, o operador do banco de dados do TC é que determina quem é que vai ganhar o round, tem muitos inocentes nesse jogo, aff

Hi there,

Beta is not something we are checking daily... I already asked crew to make a report and we are waiting on it. If you want your money back please write to me at [email protected] with the amount of money you lost and I will give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,

Beta is not something we are checking daily... I already asked crew to make a report and we are waiting on it. If you want your money back please write to me at [email protected] with the amount of money you lost and I will give it to you.
    Hi Bebynho, I'm sorry to take you away from something more important to solve what the moderators can not solve, due to lack of will or not, that is inside the system, but then do not do the same as making an investment of 287 billion with + 10% of the item that sold on the black market in the case would be 297,000,000,000 + 10% (29,700,000.00) = 315,700,000,000, I only sent support in intention only with the purpose of solving, but already lost much progress in the game because I was discouraged before they did not solve my problem, I made the investment on the 98/99 I do not remember much more what happened, disappeared to collect! And if this was in the official game would I be progressing in the game for a game bug? I use the beta to train new strategies to use it in the official ... Thank you attention !!!
    edit1: This money was what you can not buy for lack of money to invest in drugs for the next boats...
    Last edited by iLikin; 04-05-2018 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CNSPassosMG View Post
    Perda de tempo vc reclamar eles querem que vc apenas gaste dinheiro no jogo colocando credito pra ajudar eles a pagarem o prémio para algum player que eles querem que ganhe e muito bobãos ai ainda acredita que esse jogo é serio, o operador do banco de dados do TC é que determina quem é que vai ganhar o round, tem muitos inocentes nesse jogo, aff
    É infelizmente é assim mesmo hoje, esses novo " crew ", só quer ter a medalhinha pra mostrar que é crew e pronto, lamentável um jogo tão bom com uma equipe que não da atenção requirida aos jogadores!

Quote Originally Posted by iLikin View Post
    É infelizmente é assim mesmo hoje, esses novo " crew ", só quer ter a medalhinha pra mostrar que é crew e pronto, lamentável um jogo tão bom com uma equipe que não da atenção requirida aos jogadores!
    Saying that we do not pay attention to players when I actually gave you my EMAIL is a little bit daft don't you think?! I am here when ever any player requires my help so you just need to send email and I will answer ASAP. Only 5 people contacted me regarding this issue and their problems are solved.... Now IF any of you can send me an email with the print of the bank please...
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-05-2018 at 10:20 AM.