Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Losing Stats in Gang Attacks

I don’t think we should be able to lose stats when a fellow gang member gets attacked. I’m my gangs leader and one of my members was attacked 6 times and during those six times I lost over 200K in stats. I think that this is a broken mechanic. It means that anyone can join a gang just to **** it up on purpose. It’s hard enough to reqruit members as it is.
    I think that when you get attacked the consequences should only focuse on the attacked player, not the whole gang.
    Maybe gang vs gang should be a thing of its own that only gang leaders can initiate and that isn’t forced on everyone.

Edit: Sorry I didn’t see the Feedback forum before I posted.
    Last edited by CapriPanther; 04-06-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CapriPanther View Post
    I don’t think we should be able to lose stats when a fellow gang member gets attacked. I’m my gangs leader and one of my members was attacked 6 times and during those six times I lost over 200K in stats. I think that this is a broken mechanic. It means that anyone can join a gang just to **** it up on purpose. It’s hard enough to reqruit members as it is.
    I think that when you get attacked the consequences should only focuse on the attacked player, not the whole gang.
    Maybe gang vs gang should be a thing of its own that only gang leaders can initiate and that isn’t forced on everyone.

Edit: Sorry I didn’t see the Feedback forum before I posted.
    They should low the amount you lose/receive while gang assaulting and focus on Gang Points.

Since one team can easily farm points while robbing FK all day, getting GA and keep farming after HP release. This is such stupidity.
    So If I play like a bot myself, robbing like a no-life retard all day, I can get a top gang medal? So I only need to be a robber in sense??

Top gang should value more around many professions and not only based on two (Robber for Gang Points and Hitman for Stats).
    Maybe create a why to value pimp, share hooker resources within the gang or boost the gang member hookers, maybe share pimp-only hookers. Businessman could boost the gang members productions or help the gang with points while robbing since the game itself call businessman intelligent in description. Same goes for Dealer and Broker, help with the Drug Dealer and Stock Market.

Create a new way to work around the Gangs and make it better to play with friends. Now the game is just easy to manipulate and attack others.
    The system should make it harder to Top players get there, create a need to them, so they HAVE to hold a big gang or a strong one, to boost they money income, with the share bonuses as I made the ideia.

I hope the gang system will get a tweak some day.
    Even the gang donation is weak, you can get a full gang donate from day 40ish. This should only happen near day 100 (in my opinion).

Best regards.

Back in the day when we had professions it was different. Maybe next round we can come up with some changes but coming back to what happened to Panther, you my friend got milked. Milk is when you have spy in gang , that spy is used by another team or gang to take all your power. It has been like this for the last 11 years. You should be happy you lost 200 k back in the day when we used to milk people we milked to 0.
    Now is fairly easy to get back the stats since you have training and the actually percentage of stats that you are losing is quite small.

"Even the gang donation is weak, you can get a full gang donate from day 40ish. This should only happen near day 100 (in my opinion)."
    - Totally correct here and next round we will increase that .

For the moment we are working on the professions and levels for next round so If you guys have any ideas on how to change gangs please let us know here . Mind you I do not think major changes can be done for next round since we really want to balance the professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Back in the day when we had professions it was different. Maybe next round we can come up with some changes but coming back to what happened to Panther, you my friend got milked. Milk is when you have spy in gang , that spy is used by another team or gang to take all your power. It has been like this for the last 11 years. You should be happy you lost 200 k back in the day when we used to milk people we milked to 0.
    Now is fairly easy to get back the stats since you have training and the actually percentage of stats that you are losing is quite small.

"Even the gang donation is weak, you can get a full gang donate from day 40ish. This should only happen near day 100 (in my opinion)."
    - Totally correct here and next round we will increase that .

For the moment we are working on the professions and levels for next round so If you guys have any ideas on how to change gangs please let us know here . Mind you I do not think major changes can be done for next round since we really want to balance the professions.
    Regarding my replies before, at other Threads, I only made my points here within the Gang related options.
    Adding a bonuses focused on professions would force big teams to choose more around Pimp or Dealer to get them, besides the brain dead option of all robber and rob 24/7 for points.

Anyhow, I would like to see major changes to Nightlife, since 90% of the players get them Trust accounts and use them to exchange kills. You can even check the top killers logs for that purpose. Stryker is going sky rocket only with donations. Same goes for egg.
    It's berely impossible to hunt with raves/warehouses today. Why? Same problem with trust, people hunt GA with trust and hit with the main account.
    Nearly 1sec delay if they are "slow".
    So if you find anyone in the rave and try to hit them, but they flee, you just get GA. Over and over again.

GA should be harder to get on, since can get you more and more stats as the round goes on. But that's just my view.
    Maybe Gang Assault would only kill the team and get points, so in that matter, would make harder to rob (hospital ...) and losing gang points could create a true competition for top gang and not only (again) brain dead rob all day 24/7 noobish.

Byebye~