Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Hookers BUG please fix round 100 day 89

Hello Team,

I tried to buy 25 Miss Blondie and it shows 1,200,000 per each one when I bought 25 it says 30,000,000 but first time the game charged above 350,000,000 and next time I tried again to buy another 25 it charged me more than 530,000,000.

If it was 800+ millions for 50 Miss Blondie I wouldn't buy all of that and kept my money so please could you fix it.
    I just want the 50 Miss Blondie for maximum of 60m as it shows and I want the rest of the extra money that deducted xD not my fault that it is bugged.

How did I know the amount of first and second time, because I have now 705m and I had more than 1.5 bil. It will always charge you a bit more than previous purchased hooker since the price goes up per each one maybe my calculations are not 100% accurate but from 1.5 billion to 705 million is a lot.
    Best Regards
    Ali.
    ----------------------------
    Name: AlienAlied
    Prof: Robber
    Level: 5
    Arabic language.
    ----------------------------

hookers bug.jpg
    hookers bug 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AlienAlied; 04-10-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Hi friend, its not a bug, the hookers have an algorithm that adds an "x" value to each unit bought, it's up to you to know how this works, as i can see u are a new player so welcome to crims city, nothing is easy here and nobody will yeach you the secrets and strategies os this game, u need play and test much on beta to learn, the "basics" are on player guide on menu, good luck =]

Quote Originally Posted by Dadane View Post
    Hi friend, its not a bug, the hookers have an algorithm that adds an "x" value to each unit bought, it's up to you to know how this works, as i can see u are a new player so welcome to crims city, nothing is easy here and nobody will yeach you the secrets and strategies os this game, u need play and test much on beta to learn, the "basics" are on player guide on menu, good luck =]

Dude i know the game more than 10 years ago and I was in round 8 or 20 something like that., I played WoW and still does but, came back to this game 2 years or less ago so i know exactly how this game was first release specially the Arabic version which was most comedy but as in the pictures the price value even after i bought 50 STILL 1.2 million !!!!!!!!! just a bug this was the reason I BOUGHT 50 because it should be as in the PICTURE 60 million but it deducted more than 60 million because I have 705 million from the original money 1.5 billions or maybe more than 1.5 billions.
    Thanks for replying anyway mate.

PS i know the old assault Arabic bad words used before and also the hookers lmfao!! Reason i loved this game was the translate xD

Hi there,

It was a visual bug .... the algorithm works as intended. I just wonder why it took you 2 billions to realize that. Not much I can do here and in any case it seems you wanted to take advantage of a BUG and that my friend is RULE 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,

It was a visual bug .... the algorithm works as intended. I just wonder why it took you 2 billions to realize that. Not much I can do here and in any case it seems you wanted to take advantage of a BUG and that my friend is RULE 6.
    No I didn't and because I know this game had poor programming since it started as I mentioned before I know that sometimes it tells you something and you get something else so I said maybe 1.2m first time but next time will be a bit bigger for like 1.5m maximum but seems you didn't understand what I have said before that I noticed when my money just deducted like crazy!!! I don't take any advantage and please don't hide around the bushes because i don't like that.

Plus who is responsible for that me or you?? well not me because i don't play the game everyday but often, means I haven't use the bug or any advantage. plus this is a visual bug and all i want is at least remove the 50 hookers and give me back my cash or deduct only the 60m as in the pictures. Is it that hard!!
    Last edited by AlienAlied; 04-11-2018 at 05:56 PM.

yes a game with poor programming was able to get to R 100. Now idk what other games you played before but you are lucky you were not able to buy any hookers because now we would talk in ABUSE COMPLAINTS where you would ask me to unban you . For me this case is closed.