Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default when ship come the game not load

is the 3rd time when ship come and the game not load and i cant enter in the game and i loose the ship from the begining why this happen?

This is unbelievable. Things happen again and again and again and nobody from the crew even care about given some explanation to the player. Most part of the player use credits, spend money in the game and this is the "reward"????

An unstable and buggy game?

Congrats. Very nice 100 round.

Quote Originally Posted by Spont82 View Post
    This is unbelievable. Things happen again and again and again and nobody from the crew even care about given some explanation to the player. Most part of the player use credits, spend money in the game and this is the "reward"????

An unstable and buggy game?

Congrats. Very nice 100 round.
    Since I am crew I can tell you that this is the same thing we ask to the server company. Sadly for us we do not have the game on a PC in a room so it is a little bit more complicated. Today we made some changes so we hope that day 108 when the new boat comes it will be better.... At least I hope because it is very frustrating !!!

This is not fun for us either it is very frustrating to depend on a third party ! I really hope we can fix this as soon as possible.