Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Next round beta

Thumbs up Next round beta

hello the beta round is over , which day will start the next round?
    o topo da inteligência é alcançar a humildade

Hi there,

We still don't have a correct date.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hi there,

We still don't have a correct date.

Best regards,
    Podia iniciar com as mesmas atualizações do round passado...

Hi there,

I will make an announcement regarding BETA soon.

Hi,

To be honest & in my opinion , beta doesn't achieve the required goals.

what is the point of testing beta with 55 online players ?
    as you all may know , some pivotal errors can occur in game only because of high load and that is exactly what crew should be looking for.

So, my Suggestion for ( BETA )

This round will end @ 3-May and let's say that new round will start @ 10-May
    Once round end @ 3-May a countdown should appear on TC Main page to let players know when beta will start.

i suggest in above example to announce that beta will start @ 7-May and will be closed again @ 8-May
    if we have + 200 players on beta , that would make a different , crew will keep receiving all bugs and report it to developers to fix.

@ 8-May, beta should be off , and new count down announce that beta will start for one last time @ 9-May ( 1 day before start live version ) after fixing all bugs which is reported due 7~8 May
    so @ 9-May once again we had the opportunity to gather a lot of online players @ same time , so we can expect more bugs can occur @ 9-May .

@ 10-May , when TC live start , beta go off again till end of TC live round , etc ..

Crew should gift players who helped by testing and reporting bugs
    theoretically this should work.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Generozo; 04-23-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Hello,

In my opinion beta has two reasons to exist:

1) Discover the bugs and fix them.
    As Kareem wrote above this is difficult to happen when there are not many people testing, as long in some cases bugs occur only because of high load. But on the other hand there are some bugs which have nothing to do with the amount of people online.

2) Beta gives the ability to the players to test new features and changes.
    As long as we can choose between 6 professions, it is important to have time to test in beta which profession fits better to everyone of us.

In conclusion, although I totally respect Kareem's opinion, i think that players deserve to have a period of time (in my opinion at least a week) to test round 101 in beta.

My best regards.

The discussion was this ...

We will make BETA just for crew and we will allow players to test on LIVE , with real credits that we will give back after we reset the round.
    Beta will be opened just for crew, beta testers and some players that will apply for it and that is because as we saw before R100 even tho we had this version of TC on beta for 2 month the start of the Round was very very bad meaning BETA was not successful ..... again please stay tuned for more info.