Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Is pimp relevant ?

    Hello everyone,

    so i played the crims back in 2005, and for some reason i decided to play again now, i didnt remember most of the details or the characters, so i just went for the pimp, now after playing for 3 days, the question is: why on earth would anyone choose pimp over a robber for example ? to get couple of bucks more from your hookers? you cannot assault your strength is pathetic, you dont make that much money comparing to a dealer, your robbery skills are crap.
    in my opinion the pimp needs a full rework to be relevant comparing to other characters, or just merge him with other characters, to prove my point check the highest states players, 0 pimps in there.
    i dont know if anyone shares my opinion maybe im a newbie.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Playing it alone it is quite difficult yes, but why would you need assault power ?! If you want that play HITMAN .... After getting full hookers you make 380 to 400 k respect per tc day not counting dice that may get you to 500 k to which you can add the 4 buildings that can give you from 200 to 300 k so that gets you to more or less 700 to 800 k profit not counting robbing that should be between 100 to 300 k. Now what is hard is to put charisma on him but is quite easy to make the money since you do not have the less power disadvantage anymore. Like any profession it is hard when played alone what makes it a little bit more frustrating is that you need to put a lot into hookers.

    NOTE : All the numbers here are from testing it on BETA ... mind you a robber depends on events same as broker. Probably next round we will reduce charisma needed to get max profit from hookers from 2 kk to 1.5 kk just for him and that is to help single players a little bit.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-14-2018 at 11:19 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    alright, so whats your advice? to go all in on hookers? and when it comes to buying states which is the best option?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Pray3r, I share your opinion, but the game now sucks! You no longer have the freedom to be a pimp, a thief or an entrepreneur, and to be able to hunt. If you want to hunt, you must be a killer, but you will not be able to do much respect in the game.

    The Crims' magic is over, even though you're a killer, in case you find someone with a level higher than yours, you lose the fight because of the benefits of being up a level. (in the case of a killer x killer)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    803

    Default

    well If you do have 2 3 buddies to help you then up until you can rob moto and after that just put in charisma yes ... I hope you do not have expensive buildings like i have cause that is not very good. At this moment with last 10 hookers 200 of each i am making 650 kk per tc day but I do have a lot of charisma from crew team. Test it out this round and probably next round will be better... pimp is not easy to balance because it can become very strong ......we will see at the end of the round , our goal was to make pimp , businessman and robber get close to 200 kk so we will see at the end .

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    well If you do have 2 3 buddies to help you then up until you can rob moto and after that just put in charisma yes ... I hope you do not have expensive buildings like i have cause that is not very good. At this moment with last 10 hookers 200 of each i am making 650 kk per tc day but I do have a lot of charisma from crew team. Test it out this round and probably next round will be better... pimp is not easy to balance because it can become very strong ......we will see at the end of the round , our goal was to make pimp , businessman and robber get close to 200 kk so we will see at the end .
    i actually have 4 buildings average lvl 5, why is this bad for me ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Man pimp has a really hard early game especially if you have expensive buildings like I have.... I already made changes for next round regarding lvls and charisma because i want it to be easier for players without a team.

    One of the guys that tested on beta just told me it was 380 k profit but he invested 23 kk respect ... that is too much . He bought the last 8 hookers tho , I bought last 10 now .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-18-2018 at 08:46 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Man pimp has a really hard early game especially if you have expensive buildings like I have.... I already made changes for next round regarding lvls and charisma because i want it to be easier for players without a team.

    One of the guys that tested on beta just told me it was 380 k profit but he invested 23 kk respect ... that is too much . He bought the last 8 hookers tho , I bought last 10 now .
    after playing for a few days now, i gotta be honest bro, pimp is literally having a shitty time gaining anything, buying your hookers decreases your respect by a big margin, the chance to pick up hookers from night clubs is low, every time you collect your earnings some of your hookers die, the charsima (it increases your earnings from hookers as far as i know) is such a useless attribute to be a main one, look at the other 3 attribute, the effect greatly on robbery powers, or assault, while charsima effects on nothing, the charsima gain from robberies is shit, buying charsima is out of the question because of the high cost and the rp lose.
    well its fair to say if i decided to continue playing crims im never picking pimp ever again.
    one last thing, in 2005 the game was more balanced, each character could kill, rob, make money,etc now each character is specialized in doing only one thing, keep in mind that 90% are not aiming to be top rp in the end of the season and they just wanna have fun doing everything in the game, as a pimp its a funny idea thinking i would join the fight club for example, every hitman on the game will piss on me, and it just doesnt make sense that all the competition within the round is heavily focused on hitmen, the fight club, the news about most killings, etc.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pray3r View Post
    after playing for a few days now, i gotta be honest bro, pimp is literally having a shitty time gaining anything, buying your hookers decreases your respect by a big margin, the chance to pick up hookers from night clubs is low, every time you collect your earnings some of your hookers die, the charsima (it increases your earnings from hookers as far as i know) is such a useless attribute to be a main one, look at the other 3 attribute, the effect greatly on robbery powers, or assault, while charsima effects on nothing, the charsima gain from robberies is shit, buying charsima is out of the question because of the high cost and the rp lose.
    well its fair to say if i decided to continue playing crims im never picking pimp ever again.
    one last thing, in 2005 the game was more balanced, each character could kill, rob, make money,etc now each character is specialized in doing only one thing, keep in mind that 90% are not aiming to be top rp in the end of the season and they just wanna have fun doing everything in the game, as a pimp its a funny idea thinking i would join the fight club for example, every hitman on the game will piss on me, and it just doesnt make sense that all the competition within the round is heavily focused on hitmen, the fight club, the news about most killings, etc.
    PIMP is one of the strongest professions in game at the moment. Better than businessman, robber and depending on ships and stocks, can be even better than a dealer or broker...BUT you should never play as a PIMP or broker without a big team. Also, playing as a PIMP means guaranteed money while playing as the other professions, everything depends on events. You can play as a businessman and every single one of your buildings will go down, play as a dealer and don't have big ships or after spending 100hours to buy heroin for a ship(for example), the price will go down 1-2 times and put you at 0 profit (it happend a lot last rounds), you can play as a broker and buy some stocks that would never reach a good enough price to make big profit or you can play as a robber and big events will come only when you are not online..with PIMP you know one thing, you buy whores and the production will never go down, only up with that 20% event so it's pretty safe playing it. Also, the amount of respect you can do in 1 TC day only produced by buildings + whores is insane, as Bebynho wrote earlier in this post, you can make 500-600k / tc day and you dont even need to login that day, while a dealer needs to stay the whole day to hunt drugs to make profit at ship.

    But as i've said earlier, you can't play as a PIMP alone. You need a pretty big team to raise ur charisma to 2kk before day 25 if you want to have a nice and chill game.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    PIMP is one of the strongest professions in game at the moment. Better than businessman, robber and depending on ships and stocks, can be even better than a dealer or broker...BUT you should never play as a PIMP or broker without a big team. Also, playing as a PIMP means guaranteed money while playing as the other professions, everything depends on events. You can play as a businessman and every single one of your buildings will go down, play as a dealer and don't have big ships or after spending 100hours to buy heroin for a ship(for example), the price will go down 1-2 times and put you at 0 profit (it happend a lot last rounds), you can play as a broker and buy some stocks that would never reach a good enough price to make big profit or you can play as a robber and big events will come only when you are not online..with PIMP you know one thing, you buy whores and the production will never go down, only up with that 20% event so it's pretty safe playing it. Also, the amount of respect you can do in 1 TC day only produced by buildings + whores is insane, as Bebynho wrote earlier in this post, you can make 500-600k / tc day and you dont even need to login that day, while a dealer needs to stay the whole day to hunt drugs to make profit at ship.

    But as i've said earlier, you can't play as a PIMP alone. You need a pretty big team to raise ur charisma to 2kk before day 25 if you want to have a nice and chill game.
    Alright, lets agree on one thing, im not that good at the game i have limited knowledge, however i have one question, why since i started the game i've NEVER encountered a single pimp? i feel like im the only one here, furthermore why all the top states are either robbers or dealers? why i cant find pimp anywhere if hes so great?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •