Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: How much time?

Default How much time?

How long will it take you to return the lost tickets at the beginning of the round with an update that did not work out and after a few days of gameplay you corrected and promised to return to those who started the round on day 1?

Thank you for understanding and sorry for my English!

Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    How long will it take you to return the lost tickets at the beginning of the round with an update that did not work out and after a few days of gameplay you corrected and promised to return to those who started the round on day 1?

Thank you for understanding and sorry for my English!

Greetings!
    Hello SoberanO,

We had put a note on newspaper, and asked you to send ticket on support center for the lost tickets. We cannot directly check every single account 1 by 1 and give them tickets.

We have given the tickets to whoever sends ticket on support center. Some players even waited for new events to get their tickets. So, there was an announcement on newspapoer saying that you had 12 hours to ask for your tickets via support center. You did not do that, so you did not recieve tickets.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello SoberanO,

We had put a note on newspaper, and asked you to send ticket on support center for the lost tickets. We cannot directly check every single account 1 by 1 and give them tickets.

We have given the tickets to whoever sends ticket on support center. Some players even waited for new events to get their tickets. So, there was an announcement on newspapoer saying that you had 12 hours to ask for your tickets via support center. You did not do that, so you did not recieve tickets.
    Are you sure I did not send a ticket to the support?

Look at your support box and see that I sent yes, but I sent it on the Portuguese support, because, I was not specifying which support (language) to send. If you have support in several languages, I'm not surprised by your answer!

Including, I believe I sent yes within the requested period, 2 days of tc.

Anyway, I hope you observe well before speaking that I did not send!

Follow here the print with my open ticket and the feedback of one of your Crew members!

http://prntscr.com/jjkgd9

Greetings!

Hi there,

I've added your tickets!

Best regards,