Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Broker?

Default Broker?

Can someone explain a bit how broker works?

the best way for you to learn how to play as a broker is in the beta. (https://beta.thecrims.com/)

follow their advantages and disadvantages.
    Advantages:

Stock transactions 35
    Better share value 25%
    is able to hold 6 types of stocks instead of 5
    Can buy 999999 in one buy
    Stockbroker discount 5 credits
    3 buildings

Disadvantages :

Less money from drugs when selling in dealer 6%
    Increased jail chance after a kill 25%
    Less money from hookers 30%
    More expensive hookers 24%
    Less dealer transactions 15
    Less assault and rob power 30%
    Less money from robberies 30%

Broker along with dealer are the 2 most powerful professions in the game ..

Compared to dealer you do not need to spend a lot of time online to make top 1 5 but you do need a little of help from a team to control and move stocks so If you are a new player I would not suggest playing it yet.

As a game play it is quite easy since you just buy and sell the stock , quite important to note that you do not have to keep the stocks on your account . I guess this depends on the strategy ... I am not an expert on it since I never actually played it , I can only tell you what I know from other players that actually did play it.

I think max respect they can get is around 210 -240 kk taking in consideration that once stocks are at 3000 or over they can probably make over 1kk respect per TC DAY .

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    the best way for you to learn how to play as a broker is in the beta. (https://beta.thecrims.com/)

follow their advantages and disadvantages.
    Advantages:

Stock transactions 35
    Better share value 25%
    is able to hold 6 types of stocks instead of 5
    Can buy 999999 in one buy
    Stockbroker discount 5 credits
    3 buildings

Disadvantages :

Less money from drugs when selling in dealer 6%
    Increased jail chance after a kill 25%
    Less money from hookers 30%
    More expensive hookers 24%
    Less dealer transactions 15
    Less assault and rob power 30%
    Less money from robberies 30%
    I think it is 20 not 25% ....

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I think it is 20 not 25% ....
    These changes were those of the round 100, in the update of round 101 they may have undergone changes.

But to really understand how the profession works, just playing to test.

So everything is around the stockbroker.
    I was asking because i rarely see shares there. My first tought was - buy low sell high- but how when the shares are 0 all the time? 😅
    Thanks for the replies. I might give it a try next round

Quote Originally Posted by mondyS1kR View Post
    So everything is around the stockbroker.
    I was asking because i rarely see shares there. My first tought was - buy low sell high- but how when the shares are 0 all the time? 😅
    Thanks for the replies. I might give it a try next round
    At the beginning of the round, stock market has 100kk of each. As a broker, you have to buy as much as you can as soon as you reach lvl 5. But that's not enough, you need at least 2-4 friends to play as brokers too so they can help you. As a broker, when you sell something at stock market, you receive 20% cash bonus. So the idea is pretty simple, buy stocks with lower price (your friends will sell 30kk, and you buy that), sell next day and your friends will buy it again, but a little bit different : you sell 999999 and they buy it immediately so the price will be higher than the one you bought it with. And you keep doing this for 180 days. But keep in mind that you need to start from day 1 since in day 10-15 every stock will be 0..and it's a big risk when you gamble on a stock because if that stock doesn't reach a high price, the profit won't be as high as you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    At the beginning of the round, stock market has 100kk of each. As a broker, you have to buy as much as you can as soon as you reach lvl 5. But that's not enough, you need at least 2-4 friends to play as brokers too so they can help you. As a broker, when you sell something at stock market, you receive 20% cash bonus. So the idea is pretty simple, buy stocks with lower price (your friends will sell 30kk, and you buy that), sell next day and your friends will buy it again, but a little bit different : you sell 999999 and they buy it immediately so the price will be higher than the one you bought it with. And you keep doing this for 180 days. But keep in mind that you need to start from day 1 since in day 10-15 every stock will be 0..and it's a big risk when you gamble on a stock because if that stock doesn't reach a high price, the profit won't be as high as you would like.
    Not to mention the luck you need in choosing the right stock or that new stocks are never generated ... That means If I get banned with 30 kk stocks on my account these 30 kk stocks are lost for that round

thank you very much