Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default suggestion, Level : Godfather

hello everyone,
    what about removing the "kill 15 players" requirement for reaching GodFather level and add something relevant to the character that the user is currently playing.
    because getting kills after a few days from starting the round is almost impossible for most of the players that doesn't play Hitman or players who plays alone without any help.

for example:

Business man - "you should've at least collected $xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx from your buildings"
    Pimp - "you should've at least collected $xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx from your hookers or you must have at least xxx,xxx,xxx numbers of hookers"
    Dealer - "you should've made at least xxx,xxx,xxx amount of transactions or sold xxx,xxx,xxx amount of drugs to ships"
    Broker - "you should've at least xxx,xxx,xxx amount of stocks or made at least xxx,xxxx,xxx amount of transactions in the stock market"
    Robber - "you should've participated in at least xxx,xxx amount of single robberies"

And the requirements in all levels actually should be relevant to the characters not only the godfather level.

i hope you give it some thoughts,
    cheers
    Last edited by Phantasma820; 06-18-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Pain is passing, results are permanent. Beauty fades, strength is eternal.

Totally agree, bro. For those who started later on at the round, it's almost impossible to get those 15 kills, specially if you're not used to attack people at raves

you once had to kill at all levels, now only at level 12, I think it's fair to only kill at level 12, but if you can get through the alley assassination missions, when you reach level 12, that mission is complete.

Ok so since we are here , i will let you tell you guys a little secret , next round we will probably have a new lvl so we might rework GODFATHER ! Stay tuned ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Ok so since we are here , i will let you tell you guys a little secret , next round we will probably have a new lvl so we might rework GODFATHER ! Stay tuned ...
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, you're like santa always comes bearing gifts <3

hehe , nice to see you are so invested in the game .

If you guys have any ideas about how the new lvl should look like and how the GODFATHER LVL Should look like feel free to post here

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    hehe , nice to see you are so invested in the game .

If you guys have any ideas about how the new lvl should look like and how the GODFATHER LVL Should look like feel free to post here
    in my opinion you should leave the Godfather as the last level and add " Giovane " level between Prospect & Hangaround so it's like this

1 - Prospect
    2 - Giovane
    3 - Hangaround

so The Godfather becomes level 13 and remain the last and adjust the levels according to that.

and please please please remove the kill requirement for other characters except Hitman and add more relative requirement to the character itself.

I think it should have 2 more levels above godfather , king and emperor, to give players more gameplay and challenges, because every round comes 100 days 70% of active players has already arrived godfather ...
    o topo da inteligência é alcançar a humildade

Hmm Initially i did not want to remove the kill requirement but I will now ..

We are trying to make the game a little bit harder especially early game and that is because people are making lvl 8 by day 10 .

In future rounds we will address this issue and I hope we can find a balance because my biggest concern is " what if we make very hard for the players with no team behind " . Teams have always impacted the game when it came to balance it
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 06-23-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaLi View Post
    I think it should have 2 more levels above godfather , king and emperor, to give players more gameplay and challenges, because every round comes 100 days 70% of active players has already arrived godfather ...
    Yes you are correct but this last level will imply that all that want to get to it will have to play until day 150 to reach it .. so we will see what will happen . If we can create 1 more we will but for next round I think 1 more lvl is enough