Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bring back special virtual gangs

Please bring back the virtual gangs with special robberies. this is clearly not working. the top 3 gangs are one and the same actually and guess what; nobody will get a spot in any of them. maybe just in the 2nd and 3rd so they can GA you those guys play together for years, i tried talking with them, to get an invite for a few hours. 9/10 no answer, 1/10 you'll get a "no" or they will say something in the only language they know. --definately not english xD-- This change will only make the game 10x easier for 1 gang. Not everyone lives and breathes Crims. Some of us actually have jobs and families. I don't expect to win any round but this only made the game more unbalanced.
    Thanks

very good your argument and I totally agree with everything that said, was warned that this would not work and here we are...

Well, before we didn't had virtual, and everything were all right, now you have almost everything on a table, game is easy now. The thing is, actually there is hundreds people who can't join them, but look, did you even tried to invite these people to one gang, and make just new gang? i think no, because again, you want everything on the table.. If you want to win the game, you must have a gang. These leaders started from zero as well, they just tried to talk with people who are playing, and they just group with each other, this is how new gangs appearing. So please, before asking something, try to do something more. Of course it will take a little bit time, but every round you can have your gang easily, people will come, some will left, but this is how it's working. Till you not doing anything, these old gangs will always win, because you guys not even trying to compete with them.

Competir contra eles. Impossível. Sao explicitamente favorecidos. Esse jogo vai falir em breve. Ou vai continuar sendo bancado pelos amiguinhos dos donos

Do you english much? xD

@Empek thanks for the reply <3

@PadreEstripdor we tried... ^^

It's sad without virtuals sometimes..but it's a good thing they are gone. The game was boring and easy with virtuals for every robb. Players were robbing in virtual to be safe but let me ask you a question: what if you can take GA(on whole gang) or get jailed in virtual? What if you can robb in virtual, but take 50-70% less money? Would you still want virtuals back? Probably no. I have an idea that can change things a bit : make an option where players can apply for robb. Every player can see the players who applied so it can be easier to make new gangs because leaders can see who needs to robb. For example, i want to make a gang to robb Bitcoin but i dont have enough friends online to make the gang..so what can i do? I will go to the apply page and see who is online and applied for a Bitcoin gang and i can invite him into my gang. It's not a big change or something, but it's a good thing since there is not an unique street to chat and it's hard to find 10-15 players to make a gang if you are not an influential player. Also, as a player who needs to robb i don't know what gangs are currently robb Bitcoin so i can just apply to that page and wait for an invite from sombody.

ok I want to make something clear here before a close a this thread of pain .......

If i do bring back virtuals it will be with 50 % less money than normal gangs that is a 80 % total deficit .

VIRTUALS WERE CREATED FOR NEW PLAYERS that started the round late and they gave new players the chance to make lvls back when we had specific requirements .

After a period virtuals became a save heaven for all the old players that wanted to win rounds easy ... well this has ended NOW.

IF you want to win round or medal you have to create a gang like me and many others did back when the game was not for cry babies . You are 10 people here complaining you can't find a gang but not even 1 of you had the bright idea to actually contact the other to create a gang .

For me this subject is closed and as I said before bringing back virtuals will be done only If their reward will be as low as 80 % in total compared to any normal gang

bring back is better than nothing, plus 50% would be enough u.u