Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb some important ideas

1- increase update buliding per credits (like other online browser games)
    2-remove cash ($) and make it TC coins
    3-make robbary got only drugs and hookers
    4-destroy building and take over hookers
    5- the special items you take 8 per money and 2 per credits
    6-Merchandise>>> hiding Cap for 10 min you are safe from hits and kills and you are invisible for credits
    7-badge for most selling drugs in the hurrber and it be in tc news
    8-players same ip play but if any transfer stats ban but if no transfer stats play its ok
    thanks alot please replay
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-15-2018 at 10:38 AM.
    TheCrimener

well even tho I would love to ask people for more credits I think we need a good reason to do so .... this is why we do not like the idea of having upgrades for credits.
    You are correct tho , all games do it and that is how the difference between players is done , in our case we feel that buildings has become too important to make any big changes there.
    If we are to make robbery give just hookers and drugs robbers would have quite a hard life don't you think?! How would you fix that !?
    Players can already play from same IP but they can't transfer stats .
    We do have a badge for biggest sell in harbour but I swear I never saw one ... I think is a myth !!!
    Items per credits situation is the same as building but I guess if the price is fair and it is not too much we could think about it.

Thanks for the feedback !!!!

what about hiding Cap for 10 min you are safe from hits and kills and you are invisible for credits
    and it should be 2 gang badges because 25 max is not enough 1st and 2nd most 50player have gang points
    thanks for the replay
    TheCrimener

Quote Originally Posted by xXxWolfxXx View Post
    what about hiding Cap for 10 min you are safe from hits and kills and you are invisible for credits
    and it should be 2 gang badges because 25 max is not enough 1st and 2nd most 50player have gang points
    thanks for the replay
    Yeah... why not? let's make everyone safe from hits, invisible in raves bla bla so hitman can be even more boring..I think you should try to play as a hitman for 1-2 rounds to see how frustrating it is to spend 1-2 hours for 1 hit. Let's make everyone invisible, right? It's veryyy easy to escape in raves. **** it, if i could make a change to the game right now, i would make the raves to appear istantly on nightlife page after making them.

As for the 2nd idea, 25 is more than enough. Top gang should be hard to get, players should play the whole round and robb the whole round with the gang in order to win a gang medal. Not everyone should have one.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxWolfxXx
    1- increase update buliding per credits (like other online browser games)
    Rly bro? I think you are crazy.

1. people make accounts many multi-accounts with the profession of a businessman which is at the level of 2-3 he can buy six buildings
    after burning 200 tickets he has money on upgard all buildings to 3-4lvl and buys item 400% more production next day he sells drugs for 400-500mln $
    they spend this money on raising the level of the building and buying most shares from the stock exchange and block all brokers excluding them from the game on top

imagine what will happen when the crew will add a completion option for credit !?
    especially that you can get credits for free from the alley

people in one day will buy all shares on the stock market and they will have much more opportunities

2-remove cash ($) and make it TC coins
    - and what it will change ?

6-Merchandise>>> hiding Cap for 10 min you are safe from hits and kills and you are invisible for credits
    lol only need to check the club every time how the refreshment occurs.