Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Rule #13

Default Rule #13

Hello guys.

As you can probably see, there are a lot of players who are using bots for raves(1v1 or GA). Is not fun to play against those bots in raves, even more when other players are using them BUT on small accounts made with VPN or something...They make stats on rabbits and then milk them before they get banned or they are using the rabbits to put GA with the bot while they are smacking with the main account so they can make more stats.. I think banning the accounts that are using the bot is not enough..people who are accepting GAs made by bot users or milking those accounts should be banned too. It's not like they don't know what they are doing...it's not like those "big players" will just invite random new made accounts to hunt GA. They know exactly what they are doing so they should be punished.

Rule #13 says: "Gaining advantages via another account which has broken any of these rules can result in a penalty". What i understand from this thing is that if i accept GAs made by my friends who are using scripts i should be punished. But this is not happening. I saw a loot of players having small accounts banned for bot usage but those that are claiming themselves "the best hunters" are not being touched. Every round they make dirty stats by taking advantage of this thing:smacking GAs made by bot users.

I think this rule should be changed a little bit so players that are gaining advantages by smacking GAs made by bot users or even worse, milking them, should be banned too or having the stats reset to 3 3 3 3. I can understand having an old player using a bot on his account..maybe people don't know he is using it when he puts GAs..but when they are just having 5-10 new made accounts that are hunting like crazy and putting GAs on everything it's a clearly break of rules and people who are accepting the GAs know exactly what they are doing.

Maybe you don't think about it..but even gaining 200-300k stats early in the round by accepting GAs from bots can change a lot of things for hunters and banning the rabbits won't affect them at all because they can do new ones. I think the fact that literally every "good hunter" milks 10+ accounts before he will go in raves is enough...now they don't even have to go in raves anymore because they have bots hunting ga for them.

I will talk to ABUSE and together we will decide if we are to change RULE 13 for next round and the for the future.

The idea is to ban the main accounts because as you said it doesn't matter much If we ban the spies for RULE 5 and the main for 3 4 days.

Maybe we will change the duration of RULE 13 to end of the round so maybe this way people will think twice before they take dirty stats.