Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation ROUND 103 News and Updates !!

Hi boys and girls ,

Round 102 was a crazy one , me for on I was rooting for a more balanced round but the " Captain " had other ideas.

Here you have the changes for round 103

DEALER

As I said many times, DEALER is broken but it depends a lot on events. What we do not want to see is players using just one boat on it and make top 1-5, we would like to see them play all boats and strategize a little bit more. So here are the changes

- Reduced the number of transactions from 45 to 35
    - 5 % more bonus when selling to boats after level 10

BUSINESSMAN

Businessman is a profession that has seen buffs since the moment we created them and yet it still can't reach the level we want. That being said here come another set of buffs that we hope can help him reach at least 260 kk respect If played well of course.

- Businessman has now 25 dealer transactions
    - Deficit from hooker profit has been reduced from 30 % to 20 %

HITMAN

- Removed the 3rd training

- Reduced assault power from 25% to 15 % at lvl 12 .

This is a clear nerf and we are going with it because we do not consider normal a situation where 2 hitmans can hit 30 people and kill them. We would like to see a balance in that area like we had many rounds ago where people actually had to spy gangs to make sure they can win. To be honest I still do not understand why they had 25% power when the profession was intended to have only 18 % at lvl 12 ....Crazy stuff !

OTHER CHANGES :

- Labor of love item will now last 6 days instead of 5

- We doubled the gang points players receive when robbing : Illuminati , Russian Oligarchs and Bitcoin

I hope this will encourage people to rob more.

- Changes to single rob Crims City and Russian Oligarchs as well as BITCOIN Bank .

Please check game guide for more info regarding

- END GAME will come day 150

- CHANGE TO TRUSTED ACCOUNT : Due to the abusive use of this feature we decided to make a change to it so starting this round players will no longer be able to connect to their account whilst connected to their trust or vice versa .

NOTE : The changes here are updated ,whilst the CHANGE LOG IS NOT !!!! It might take a couple of days to update it so please use this post as reference
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-21-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Better balance Hitman to win the round as well if u wanted to balance the game at all.
    More professions "available" to win = more fun.

Im sad u treat hitman like trash profession for rabbits who's farming stats for main accounts at end and to "control" the game.
    As u said u wanted solo game no team game, so why u let hitman exists in game if he cant do anything to make top?

If u want to nerf hitman like that better delete that profession from game and u will have your balance. Simple.
    Or let him be but with chances to earn smth.

Cheers!

Edit: PS. Now u changed that 5 hitmans will kill 30ppl in gang not 2. SUPER BALANCE
    Last edited by SycylianBoys; 08-21-2018 at 04:23 PM.

I would love to hear how you would balance Hitman so If you actually have an idea post it here and we can all judge it.

I remind you the rounds where people , Hitmans , started playing day 70 and won rounds just because they got donations and because of how broken the profession was so if you think those rounds were nice well you are the only one ( probably you Stryker and Kresor actually enjoyed it )

Hitman is a sensitive profession mostly because it is being played by old players and said old players as we all know, do CHEAT ....

As I said before , when we created professions, Hitman will be here to win TOP KILLS and not top 1. Based on all the conversations I had with all hitmans none actually likes robbing or doing ships or playing the stock market or investing their money they only want to access 2 features in the game NIGHTLIFE AND ASSAULT .

Now, sorry bud but if you think that a guy that plays only 2 features in the game should be the rightful winner we have a problem because that will never happen again.

" Edit: PS. Now u changed that 5 hitmans will kill 30ppl in gang not 2. SUPER BALANCE "

Again is quite easy to talk when you just talk for the fun of talking but coming up with a viable idea is quite not the same thing. Actually the way to avoid this 5 v 20 situation was to work on how the stats are distributed but I was reticent to such change now Probably we will see for next rounds especially after we change gangs.

I have nothing against the profession but the players PLAYING IT just want to win by doing 1 THING and sorry but that can't be. I can stay here and explain to you based on feedback why nerfs were necessary but I have a slight impression I would not attain too much so please post your idea on how to balance hitman taking in consideration all other professions and features.

Im not here to give u ideas how to improve your game cos i dont have interest in it.
    You have 400 players 30 crews so maybe in 30 u should thinking more about future of tc, cos now i see u are just one who trying smth, but in wrong way anyway.
    Old players leave because of changes, new players not coming so we clearly see how tc will going to die soon.
    Its last breathe now

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    Im not here to give u ideas how to improve your game cos i dont have interest in it.
    You have 400 players 30 crews so maybe in 30 u should thinking more about future of tc, cos now i see u are just one who trying smth, but in wrong way anyway.
    Old players leave because of changes, new players not coming so we clearly see how tc will going to die soon.
    Its last breathe now
    See with all due respect but this why we will never take you serious ... If you have no interest why you POST ?!

Last time you said TC will die was round 80 so this sentence is becoming really old and I tend to believe all that use it are quite frustrated for a reason I do not understand.

If you check top winners you will see that you are wrong again , only old players are in top 1 5 and when I say old players I mean accounts that are 5 years old not 1 year.

Regarding crew and the number of players allow me to explain to you how TC has worked for the past 13 years ... IN SUMMER PEOPLE GO TO THE BEACH , to quote a player so clearly the number from 800 will drop but that is expected.
    My suggestion is the following : Find a game you can win the way you want and play that one , a game that never changes and that it is made for you.

I will close the thread because there is nothing to gain from any conversation with you. Have a good day