Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Youtube contest

Lightbulb Youtube contest

So how about you make a youtube contest? it will help with promoting the game also make the whole community better.

My idea is something like :

A video guide presenting the game,

And video guides where players can learn to be "more respected" in the game.

1) Beginners guide to help new people .
    2) Expert guide to help people who know a little bit of the game and want to reach higher or even top spots.

The rewards could be credits for 1st place of each category (if the participants are enough maybe reward 2nd and 3rd place as well).

Quote Originally Posted by mx4ever View Post
    So how about you make a youtube contest? it will help with promoting the game also make the whole community better.

My idea is something like :

A video guide presenting the game,

And video guides where players can learn to be "more respected" in the game.

1) Beginners guide to help new people .
    2) Expert guide to help people who know a little bit of the game and want to reach higher or even top spots.

The rewards could be credits for 1st place of each category (if the participants are enough maybe reward 2nd and 3rd place as well).
    This kind of contest would work much better at the point TC gets the redesign update that we're waiting so much for.
    But the ideia is cool, maybe make these kind of videos while waiting for a new round, showing the changes or updates on Professions ...

TheCrims lacks improvement on a big variety of aspects and advertising the game is one of them

Well we did this many times actually , and the guys that are handling YOUTUBE at the moment are working on clips describing each profession.

I tried to get people to help with that , for credits of course , but only 2 guys offered .

Regarding the publicity , we never had any and the idea is as you said to get some once the new design is FINALLY implemented. From what I know Memox is working on it as we speak so I hope we can have it soon.

Two years ago when I became manager the main ideas were the following:

New design
    Full Facebook implementation
    Aggressive publicity on at least 2 hosting sites

We agreed we will do the last 2 once we finish with the design. As you can see because of external causes we were not able implement the new design therefore the publicity idea was left behind.

It is quite sad and frustrating because I'm quite sure that with some publicity TC would reach my goal of 1 k players per/day overall. One thing to remember , we do live the age of 3D games so browser games are a dying bread played by crazy dudes like us that actually created a bond with the game so it is quite hard to bring new players.

PS: For the moment our youtube channel has content in Brazilian and Turkish so If any of you would like to join the team for English content please write to me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Well we did this many times actually , and the guys that are handling YOUTUBE at the moment are working on clips describing each profession.

I tried to get people to help with that , for credits of course , but only 2 guys offered .

Regarding the publicity , we never had any and the idea is as you said to get some once the new design is FINALLY implemented. From what I know Memox is working on it as we speak so I hope we can have it soon.

Two years ago when I became manager the main ideas were the following:

New design
    Full Facebook implementation
    Aggressive publicity on at least 2 hosting sites

We agreed we will do the last 2 once we finish with the design. As you can see because of external causes we were not able implement the new design therefore the publicity idea was left behind.

It is quite sad and frustrating because I'm quite sure that with some publicity TC would reach my goal of 1 k players per/day overall. One thing to remember , we do live the age of 3D games so browser games are a dying bread played by crazy dudes like us that actually created a bond with the game so it is quite hard to bring new players.

PS: For the moment our youtube channel has content in Brazilian and Turkish so If any of you would like to join the team for English content please write to me at [email protected]
    im with you all the way. i know its hard to implement new ideas and new designs and make it worth but with my logic its something like, more players mean propably more money , more money mean that the redesign project can be speeded up maybe. if its something coming soon its ok but if its something in the distant future you are gonna need the support of the people to make it happen. so i dont know if a youtube english only contest can bring new people or even old players to the game, why not? i think when more people gonna play better and reach high amounts of respect they are gonna want to do better and better each round. if only a select few can do well (and reach top spots constantly) and some mediocre its not gonna bring up competitiveness and i highlight that cause i think competision is what keeps people in the game and particurally in this game cause as you said its a ,if you like, "old-fashioned" type of game in a new age of 3d gaming but that doesnt mean it cant be a really good and worthwhile game.

PS: i hope you understand that im saying all this cause i love this game ,i want to see it growing more and more each round (ideally) and i dont have any merit in mind.

Actually we already have the design done for about 6 months, the only problem is implementing it. Now things will go a little bit faster since we finally have 2 more developers that can help.

I am actually confident we can do things faster so we can finally reach our 3 initial goals..

PS: I started creating tutorials on YOUTUBE and very soon maybe we will make a contest like you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Actually we already have the design done for about 6 months, the only problem is implementing it. Now things will go a little bit faster since we finally have 2 more developers that can help.

I am actually confident we can do things faster so we can finally reach our 3 initial goals..

PS: I started creating tutorials on YOUTUBE and very soon maybe we will make a contest like you suggested.
    It would be nice to have topics in the videos or guides, like different professions.
    Or teaching how the game's money and respect are calculated (such as Inventory points, Gang donation points, on-hand Cash, Bank-in cash...)

Mediante as informações citadas acima, o design do jogo poderia ser um pouco melhor sim, se possível até a criação de um app pra telefone, de modo que facilite pra quem jogar atráves do celular.
    Mas algo que poderia ser melhor e não seria difícil de ser fazer, é a questão do login pelo navegador do celular, quando você sai do browser pra abrir outra coisa e volta você é deslogado, coisa que não acontece pelo PC. Se isso for possível, faça com que não seja deslogado, pois é chato ficar tendo que logar toda hora.

Ps: Eu por exemplo estou com um problema de login devido a uma trusted que tinha, hoje eu não tenho mais a trusted e quando a pessoa está online, eu não consigo fazer login, eu tenho que pedir pra ela deslogar e eu entrar e depois ela entrar. Já foi informado esse problema a vários crews e ainda não foi resolvido.