Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb What is the need for this forum - BR

What is the need for this forum: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...m-Geral/page23

We waste our time posting several ideas for an improvement in each round that passes and none of them are used or even answered whether it is good or not!
    Best to end this forum, since the ideas of the plays have no ultilities at all.
    The Brazilian crew that serve to support the plays of their country does not respond, does not take a doubt ... every time I needed a crew member I went to get from another country, because they are always ready to help the plays
    It needs to be reviewed these BRAZILIAN crew, if necessary replaced so that among people with new ideas, willingness to improve the game and support the plays of their country, needs to be revised the idea of ​​this forum because I see several players posting ideas and doing nothing, plays no replies and a forum is not made for this.
    In all the games have evolution in the lovers of thecrims we want it also to update, that improve every round ... that the errors and bugs do not repeat themselves.

grateful, and for further clarification I did not come here to offend anyone on the crew, let that be clear!
    I just want a better game, a FAIR game for everyone.

Olá Sandrinho

Obrigado por usar o fórum, então as ideia postada por aqui são bem interessantes e vista por toda tripulação do jogo então são analisadas e verificadas as possibilidades que pode estar entrando em pratica no jogo mas não é tão simples pois aqui você apresenta uma e outros jogadores mais ideias e com isso se for analisar é bem complicado de colocar todas em pratica ao mesmo tempo entendeu e sobre a tripulação brasileira que trabalha na Equipe ela foi modificada a 1 mês e dentro deste tempo sendo feito um bom trabalho respondendo da melhor forma possível mas acho muito bom ter esta cobrança de melhoria e de tempo disponível a ajudar todos que estão precisando de apoio, e claro que sua ideia é sempre bem vinda como a de qualquer outro jogador e estamos aqui para a melhora do jogo sempre.

Atenciosamente,