Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default the crims city and Bitcoin Bank robbs

Hi,

the new rave system (not having search bar) is a good change to lower top kill donations, no arguing on that.
    The problem is for those who just want to do 10 or 15 kills just to get to level 12.
    You can say: "10/15 is easy to do...". Maybe it is, but in my case, and maybe for others, i choose other professions (other than hitman) because i dont like to hunt.
    With the new change, i will not be able to get level 12 only because of the 15 kill constraint, and being a robber that shouldnt be a constraint.

I´m here not to ask to change something so i can get level 12, but to do something so those who cant kill can have access to "the crims city" robb (for robbers) and "bitcoin bank" for all professions.
    About the game balance, i understand. But what about: we can only have access to those robbs if we accomplish all the other requirements except for the kills? The same for hitman, but in that case, they could have access to bitcoin bank robb if they accomplish all requirements except for instance, the 500 fk/wb/Ilu robbs, or other...
    We will still not be able to get level 12, level 13, gothfather and king alley level benefits but we will be able to continue robbing.
    In my specific case, while being a robber, not being able to robb a special robb made for robbers (the crims city) because of a hitman´s contraint, i think is not good

regards,
    xmozzarellax
    Last edited by xmozzarellax; 10-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.