Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default the crims city and Bitcoin Bank robbs

Hi,

the new rave system (not having search bar) is a good change to lower top kill donations, no arguing on that.
    The problem is for those who just want to do 10 or 15 kills just to get to level 12.
    You can say: "10/15 is easy to do...". Maybe it is, but in my case, and maybe for others, i choose other professions (other than hitman) because i dont like to hunt.
    With the new change, i will not be able to get level 12 only because of the 15 kill constraint, and being a robber that shouldnt be a constraint.

I´m here not to ask to change something so i can get level 12, but to do something so those who cant kill can have access to "the crims city" robb (for robbers) and "bitcoin bank" for all professions.
    About the game balance, i understand. But what about: we can only have access to those robbs if we accomplish all the other requirements except for the kills? The same for hitman, but in that case, they could have access to bitcoin bank robb if they accomplish all requirements except for instance, the 500 fk/wb/Ilu robbs, or other...
    We will still not be able to get level 12, level 13, gothfather and king alley level benefits but we will be able to continue robbing.
    In my specific case, while being a robber, not being able to robb a special robb made for robbers (the crims city) because of a hitman´s contraint, i think is not good

regards,
    xmozzarellax
    Last edited by xmozzarellax; 10-20-2018 at 05:58 PM.

It took me exactly 1 minute to get my kills from crew ... 1minute. Why do you think it is hard for you?! I think it is hard for new players that do not have friends, but I am sure you can find donations ....

We will consider this for next round. TY for the feedback

with the new change i dont know how can i get donations without having to stay in raves searching for my own rave

i´m old in the game, but like i said, i never hunted so i dont know those "tricks"

Eu discordo. Um ladrão de alto nível, certamente em sua "carreira" no crime precisou matar. Seja concorrentes, ou em algum situação imprevista... Talvez diminuir a quantidade de mortes necessárias de 15 para 10(exemplo). Mas as mortes como requisito, mesmo não sendo assassino, acho legal ter.

I am opened to change ofc and if it is for the better even more but I do think that in order to become a GODFATHER one must kill hehe.

Maybe we could reduce the number and to be honest we wanted to do it but I tested and some guys before the round and we were able to find raves instantly , ofc you need to tell the other person the name and maybe refresh the page a couple of times but it was quite easy.

Let's see what we can do for next round

in terms of personal opinion i disagree, because a smart robber is the one who dont need to kill to get/robb what he wants... If he needs to kill is because he´s not smart enough. Is all about planning/skills.
    About the game. I do believe its easy to kill, but like you said, without hunting, it depends on 2 other players (because of the 10 limit kill per player). Without those kills the robbers will be stuck after day 120 (when the crims city is available).

regards,
    xmozzarellax

EDIT: another thing that i forgot... the main subject of my post wasnt to change or find a way to get level 12. I´m in favor that we cant get level 12 if we dont kill at least 10 times. Level 12 is not suppose to be easy to reach
    The main subject was to let us rob "the crims city" and "bitcoin bank" even without level 12. And the changes i was talking about (letting us rob those robs only if we conclude all the other requirements except the kills) was just to have access to those robs, not to pass level
    Last edited by xmozzarellax; 10-23-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Ok but that means that we need to make lvl 12 more interesting and give better rewards .
    The whole idea of lvl 12 was that it unlocked new robs that for robber are very important if he is to play for top 1.

I will try to reconsider lvl 12 entirely and see what we can come up with