Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Now beta is work, but dont work "The Squere" yet ;}
    And gang chat don't work to.

Bug on credits,again .. pls fix it.

Question

The bug I found: I died in a nightclub and went to the hospital. The problem is that it is not possible to pay the health plan with credits. Arrange this. Bug in the credits again.

Now credits are ok again.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hi Memox. Strating with today at arround 2 pm (on beta version), I am unable to buy more raves or nightclubs. I have stats and moneys and drugs to pass level don, but I'm stucked at consigliere because I cant buy "more then 3 business". I must say that I have only hooker mansions. Thks. Regards, Constantin.

now the limit for raves and/or nightclubs is 3, it´s no bug.

Quote Originally Posted by aedigital View Post
    now the limit for raves and/or nightclubs is 3, it´s no bug.
    Since I was unable to buy my own club, I spoke with some other romanian guy and he created a new club and gave me the name so I can use it. I've asked him about the business and he told me that he gets an message wich says that he can buy no more than 158 businesses. So there is a bug. I had to sell all my hookers mansion (I had no other rave or disco) in order to buy 2 disco so I can pass lvl to boss and then to don. After that i bought back the hookers mansion only this time the message appeared after 88 hookers mansion saying that I can buy no more than 89 business (including the new rave I just bought it). So it has to be a bug: first time 3 business, then 89, and 158 to my friend. And, because of this limitation on business I have only 250 hookers from top 6. I don't have enough hooker mansion for more. Thanks. REgards, Constantin. P.S.: I am don and my frined is consigliere so it doesn't matter the stats.

Nightclubs are limited to 3. Whorehouses are limited by your intelligence and tolerance so those are two different limits.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Should money in hookers show in your respect ? Because right now, it doesn't.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Should money in hookers show in your respect ? Because right now, it doesn't.
    The money from the hookers will not be shown in repect.