Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

hy i invest 5 miliard whit 5 credite and now i don`t have my money ? WTF is that ?

memox ban cheaters from beta , wtf? for example : IAMtheKiNG , all days he had 20k resp and after few days 100kk resp? lol.

Please check this ID: 1469891 - IAMtheKING

also check caito, XxFrankliinXx and others, wtf is this? some people play beta for fun, so now they have to see full top of cheaters? u should care about cheaters here too
    Last edited by Privatus; 06-02-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Sem T�tulo.jpg

its bug? i´m just asking cause i dont see any info about who failed the robberie.. i know its beta but i lost 800kk and 10k stats

Quote Originally Posted by xmozzarellax View Post
    Sem T�tulo.jpg

its bug? i´m just asking cause i dont see any info about who failed the robberie.. i know its beta but i lost 800kk and 10k stats
    Can you zoom more ? I can't read it, thanks!

Sem T�tulo.jpg

plz let me know if its needed more zoom, thx

Someone explained me what happened but i didn't understand all, so you lost some money, but all your friends lost or just you ? Where is the bug ?

i know that some players lost money and stats (probably who accepted that robberie).
    i think its weird we got jail when we was robbing almost 3 hours. but i know too that maybe someone who had no stats for fk accepted and make jail. in that case we should know who failed (appearing on messages as normally appears). so i dont know if its bug or not

Default Stats Bug ????

What's going on in the Beta? I was previously ranked 79, then an hour later I suddenly went down to 173?
    The stats screen is filled with everyone having billions of respect. What's going on?

Stats Bug.jpg
    Last edited by NeoTheGodfather; 06-18-2012 at 04:50 PM.