Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

and if someone play alone what happen? dont take the level ? that is not good i think ... otherwise bring back rabbits.. and stop training and the levels .... i know a lot of people who play alone .... in this game its so difficult to find 5 members ..... this is a reason to stop play many people .... think about it .... thx for your time memox !!!!

u dont need play in team to creat a gang with 5 people , u need know more people and make friends, is not so hard, but make playing alone one excuse..

try made conversation with people and u gonna make a 5 people gang

Default Gang Stats

Hi... i received a gang invitation, but as the gang stats was uptdating i cant search any gang in gang list... My intention was checking who was the leader and see if i should or not get in that gang...i think the "Search Gang" option should be always available...
    Attached Images Attached Images

maybe are update the gang statistics, wait few minutes and see if is equal

I mean even while the gang list is updating should be possible to search for gangs so we can see who is the leader or spy it berore gang list is updated... e.g: gang list is updated each 15 minutes, and for 15 minutes is a "glitch" there, we dont know anything about gangs, cant even spy it

and we want to check whos the leader... i know it is not a bug but its an small improve

we have the knowledge of that problem and gonna fixed the soon possible
    So i have pacience and sorry
    Thank you

Your gang robbery is soon about to be executed. Please wait.

please fix that we wait too much on beta to rob! on normal we rob faster ...